BLURT !

lfc958

Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, however, myself and an independent team of researchers have looked at almost all the evidence available.  

The published photography and film of the time does not stand up to scrutiny.  Using earlier evidence as a cross reference the pictures are not convincing.

The journey time to and from do not correspond to the accepted timescale for such an expedition.

The equipment used is very primitive and in some cases absent all together.  It is doubtful that any of the participants would have survived such a journey lacking vital life-support systems.

The frequency of the visits, a weekly regular slot would have been impossible to engineer.

These are just some of the key facts that have led me to believe that Mr Spoon faked his lunar voyages.

It's OK Daisy, I'll do you for free......................

I conducted a dynamic risk assesment and sorted out my working strategy, I'll do it for free :devil:

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the art of capital letters.

For those of you who fall into this category, please take note of the following statement: "Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse".

Is everybody clear on that?

• Like 2

Decisions, decisions................ much to ponder and research................ brain hurts.......... would it be a good career move........ wibble wibble!!!

And what was your motivation for this...??

Never say "blow me" or "bite me" in the same sentance................ it could all end in tears!!!!