BLURT !

lfc958

Last night the aliens returned!

I thought they had got everything they needed in the previous abduction, but apparently at that time they remounted my head on a screw thread, so that next time they could just take my head. Less energy needed an that.

Anyway to keep things tidy whilst they have it, they fitted me with a horses head, which is nice.

So I just went down the Nags Head for a drink. I thought I'd fit right in, but Gerry the landlord had other ideas.

"Oi don't stand there with that long face" he says, "we open at half past and not before".

College Courses -

1457 - Safe corpse disposal, for fun and profit

2267 - How to become an ethnic minority

0419 - Business startups in Nigeria

3422 - Milk the system, become a politician

• Like 1

I don't think i've told you, but yesterday I'm sure I saw Phil Oakey browsing in Lakeland at Meadowhall!

But then SWMBO told me a neighbour had seen the Police on our street and I kinda felt my celebrity spotting had been trumped!

• Like 3

Libor? Well, it's not a yes or no thing, legally. I'm sorry, there was a misunderstanding of a misunderstanding, which made me not give a **** about where the money was coming from at the time, and apart from that, I don't recall. Can I go now, only I've a table booked for some banker chums of mine at Annabel's for eight thirty.

Well the problem is, you and I weren't here and this conversation never took place, so I can't remember what the **** you didn't tell me!

• Like 1

What are my thoughts????

Well, if I were to give you my thoughts, it would go something like "i wish he'd take his ****eyed plans and shove 'em up his own rectilinear pathway!" Good enough for you, or should I just get up and follow common sense out of the door?????

Soooo on top of my day job you want me to run by you, put a flag up a mast, kick things round a ball park, take a leap of faith with some blue sky thinking and..... share your vision???

At exactly which point in your carer did you start having visions?

It's apparent that our department is led by a man who sees visions, blindly being followed by his flock of senior managers!

Am I the only one in here who thinks this is a little odd?

Don't answer that....!

The whole day has just been made worth while! My new boss has just said to me "I dont think you got as much out my presentation as what I wanted you to get!" To which his boss (casually walking by) said "that's because unlike the rest of your team, he has a clearly defined limit as to how much BS he can swallow!" and walked off!

Yes CJ, thank you CJ!

:)

So I took the King of the Swingers to a local swinging party. He had a great time. Not sure the hosts husband was so keen on being forcibly impregnated by a 120kg orangutan.

• Like 1