BLURT !

lfc958

Someone told me that Ski cartons make handy containers for yoghurt!

I found by trial and error that you can fit 282 Litres in if you remove your skis but a good tip is to avoid heavy braking whilst its full if its still roof mounted, as your wipers may fail to cope with the resultant purple shower.

My wipers could not cope when, braking to save a road-sense-free ferret, a good 200 litres of black cherry yoghurt hit the screen at once, and my insurance company would not pay out for the wall and rhubarb field that I thus destroyed.

I tried suing Skody citing the ineffectiveness of the rain-sensing wipers but they managed to wriggle out of it by proving in Brazilian Lab tests overseen by Norris McWhirta that the sensor was not calibrated for yoghurt. Sadly I had to pick up their £362,000 costs too.

• Like 2

"Well..." hissed Audrey with all the venom she could muster.

"We wouldn't be in this mess if that fat cow Joyce hadn't eaten all the biscuits."

• Like 1

Apparently Isla St Clair has got over the passing of poor Barry White and married Bryan Ferry. She has kept Barry's name out of respect and also taken Bryans.

She is therefore now Isla White-Ferry.

The OP banishes quoters and responders instantly to the seventh level of hell.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh....................................hiss.

Thus quoth The Raven.