Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

West Yorkshire is always so distinctively depressive in Autumn/Winter.

Always love trying to figure out where local pics are :)

Can you guess which depressing place these where taken?

Well, this a rather poor (due to it being dark) "NOW AND THEN" photo.  Approx 13 years apart.

A fairly literal image of my car now, and how it would have rolled out the factory - accurate to the year on the plate too. :D

DSC_0019.jpg

6e6fb1556ea9dc3ce6903b90c007a3a4.jpg

Having a play about cleaning a few bits in the engine bay - I wish there was more of the race blue in there, some more 'highlights' than just the drab black and metal.

adb2a8653ac8964d9a2a9936154afa52.jpg

Thought the sky gave a nice comparison and reflection, tried lots of different angles but this was the best I could achieve.

JRJG

Well, this a rather poor (due to it being dark) "NOW AND THEN" photo. Approx 13 years apart.

A fairly literal image of my car now, and how it would have rolled out the factory - accurate to the year on the plate too. :D

DSC_0019.jpg

that sticker across the bonnet completely ruins the car imo, makes me wanna be sick ha.
  • Like 1