Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Nice wheels. How do you rate Wheeltech? How much did they charge?
it was a great service mate, a lot of my friends have had them done over the past weeks that's why I went... Dropped car off on the morning and picked it up the following morning balanced all the wheels and stuff too, was £200 I think.

it was a great service mate, a lot of my friends have had them done over the past weeks that's why I went... Dropped car off on the morning and picked it up the following morning balanced all the wheels and stuff too, was £200 I think.

Good to hear. Thinking of going with Wheeltech or Romax in Stockton for my wheels, heard good things about both and they're very similarly priced.

Good to hear. Thinking of going with Wheeltech or Romax in Stockton for my wheels, heard good things about both and they're very similarly priced.

i looked at romax but it's 15 mile away from me whereas wheeltech is about 2 minutes away from my house so it's ideal really, would definately recommend them thow mate they might sort you a bit of money knocked off if you pay cash or price match to romax :)

Well... more the wifes car than mine.

Was at a show in Lisburn last weekend with added sticky plasters!

Seems the wheels are difficult to shoot!

Noticed the plaster on instagram whats it about thought it might been covering a battle scar but now i see its on both sides or are you unfortunate to have marks on both sides? Or is it the new craze around your way?

Noticed the plaster on instagram whats it about thought it might been covering a battle scar but now i see its on both sides or are you unfortunate to have marks on both sides? Or is it the new craze around your way?

Unfortunately covering a gapingly large rust hole on one side and some rust bubbles on the other :(

Seems to be a common fault on them, sometimes SEAT Covers it sometimes they don't I have two wings sitting ready to spray and put on it anyway :)