Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

The new Elegance 1.4 16v currently undergoing some sprucing + R&R - Actually all 3 of my cars are in this shot, mongrel in the usual spot, and the 924 down the end of the drive

DSCF0147.jpg

DSCF0149.jpg

The new Elegance 1.4 16v currently undergoing some sprucing + R&R - Actually all 3 of my cars are in this shot, mongrel in the usual spot, and the 924 down the end of the drive

DSCF0147.jpg

DSCF0149.jpg

Isn't the tire/wheel combo on the petrol lighter than the diesel? .. I was very surprised with how light the stock wheels are

Isn't the tire/wheel combo on the petrol lighter than the diesel? .. I was very surprised with how light the stock wheels are

No idea. I imagine they don't weigh much but I would imagine the 1.9 TDI elegance will have the exact same wheels.

No idea. I imagine they don't weigh much but I would imagine the 1.9 TDI elegance will have the exact same wheels.

What I meant is, the wheel\tire combo on your on your new 1.4 Elegance is lighter than the wheel\tire combo you have on your vRS, isn't it?

42b3bf8e-e3cf-4680-b6f6-7ebec297cbf1.jpg

2013-05-26160327.jpg

8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears was going to fit 215 35 18s too

just have to watch that on back mate, i have 9j and had to get archs pulled as ripped all paint of em :p will look mint slammed tho

42b3bf8e-e3cf-4680-b6f6-7ebec297cbf1.jpg

2013-05-26160327.jpg

8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears was going to fit 215 35 18s too

more stretch needed on front.

18" tho?. . Any pics of the full car with em on?. . Wanna see if 18s look too big like everyone on here says lol.