Three views of a white Citigo, new in at dealer today

Brimma

Called in at the dealer earlier and they'd just picked up a white Citigo

Only had my mobile phone available, but felt compelled to take a few shots

post-37884-0-02696100-1337396397_thumb.jpg

post-37884-0-36091700-1337396411_thumb.jpg

post-37884-0-03991900-1337396421_thumb.jpg

Checked it out yesterday.

I still can't get over how comfy and roomy they are inside.

The white wasn't for me,it's a very "white" white if that makes sense.

Liked the new Skoda badge though.

Went and had a look at one today, an SE spec 3 door in silver. I was impressed with the interior space and quality - doors and boot shut with a nice thunk and the seats were very comoftable. Boot is also pretty reasonable for such a small car.

Theres a white one at my dealer.... needs bigger alloys as the 14s look ridiculous on it and a Zanussi badge is needed. Its alright I suppose, but Id buy the new Panda over this and the Up anyday.

They all seem to be white, I'm the 1st person in the world to order the light switch ,( need to generate an Etka order part number 1st ) like an Audi, but green backlit

Had a sit in one yesterday, plus point IS the vast amount of space in the front and the seat comfort is better than my Roomster! But, what a dreadfully dull interior it is, the Up is much better inside from a visual point of view and the small difference in price would lean me toward the VW.

Hate the new badge, in the flesh it looks like some old tat from a Favorit, very cheap looking IMHO.

Had a sit in one yesterday, plus point IS the vast amount of space in the front and the seat comfort is better than my Roomster! But, what a dreadfully dull interior it is, the Up is much better inside from a visual point of view and the small difference in price would lean me toward the VW.

I believe the glossy dash panels will be an option on the Citigo in the near future.