What age is everybody?

Guest BigJase88

:D i try to tidy them up after tho, most of my posts are iphone these days so ..... Oooops

Sorry guys for making your heads hurt

Im a long lasting briskie too so ... Double ooops

Thats alot of bad talking and texting there mind

yours really are hard to read sometimes lol

some people cant spell, simples. some of the richest and most intelligent people i know are dyslexic or cannot read and write. i can spell, and read quite well but earn average money and cant afford to buy a house. i know which position i would rather be in................................................skint and grammatically correct obviously!!

Lucca your obvs not down wi kids init :)

I'm 35! (21 still in my mind) and need to grow up "apparently"! _ _ _ _ that I say!

I never bothered with school (birds, drugs n beer for me) so my grammar & punctuation are not the greatest but if I can read it I expect everyone else to :)

I'm not gay either!

• Like 1

Not planning in leaving any time soon are you m8?

Na mate, was thinking about selling or changing next year, but thought sod it and got me some carbon instead :D so your stuck with my puzzle posts for a while yet LOL

Na mate, was thinking about selling or changing next year, but thought sod it and got me some carbon instead :D so your stuck with my puzzle posts for a while yet LOL

LOL I'm keeping mine forever lol, you really need to find someone to help you gain your confidence and start doing things mechanical yourself. It is really satisfying and loads cheaper lol

LOL I'm keeping mine forever lol, you really need to find someone to help you gain your confidence and start doing things mechanical yourself. It is really satisfying and loads cheaper lol

Theres a few briskies that give me lots of help

And advice which makes me think i could :)

You being 1 bud "cheers"

Ive just ordered a haynes :D just going to go steady And take my time , i pulled my headlight switch out haha so could be wrapped again, its even back in working

I will push the Average up I`m 51 :happy: , Motorbikes when I was younger, spent a fortune had 7 , now pedal cycles, still costly ( carbon, ) but save a fortune,( 25 miles a day) on Fuel

I have a m2 though thought this was in off topic

Yup there's a few times I thought Lloyd was foreign with English being a third language lol

Lucca your obvs not down wi kids init :)

I'm 35! (21 still in my mind) and need to grow up "apparently"! _ _ _ _ that I say!

I never bothered with school (birds, drugs n beer for me) so my grammar & punctuation are not the greatest but if I can read it I expect everyone else to :)

I'm not gay either!

love it Raf!!!

Well SNH your spelling is damn good considering your chosen pastime lol, infact the only thing you misspelt was my name hehehe (its Luca)

its that big doobie you got on the go that put you off kilter:>

im 30.... apparently. my grammar and spelling is shart as well!

Oet.. your a funny fella, you remind me a bit of my nan tbh. she`s always on my case for "correct use of words" :rofl:

• Like 1

Thought I was gonna be the oldest so far - 51! Most of my birthday cards were on the theme of "Aging is inevitable, maturing is optional" etc. so think my family agree with SNH's

Still free-riding my mountain bike fairly well, i.e. not falling off on some decent trails in Hamsterley Forest - Transmission and Section 13, if that means anything to anyone.

On the grammar front it drives me mad, particularly 25p expressed as a vegetable not a unit of currency.

I'm 23, Bought my octy at the age of 22 :). Owned small hot hatches before that so fancied a change to something a little more refined but able to pull the skin off a rice pudding :)...

I turned sadly 28 today. Dam I feel old.

Owned 2 octy vrs's first when I was 21.

Oh and happy b'day, old timer! :)

Haha you know what Luca my phone spelt it right but I corrected it (wrongly) go figures lol.

Dnt drink or smoke doobie's anymore, think they'd all thought I'd grown up when I had the vrs :)

Then came the 340 and now the BM haha

Thought I was gonna be the oldest so far - 51! Most of my birthday cards were on the theme of "Aging is inevitable, maturing is optional" etc. so think my family agree with SNH's

Still free-riding my mountain bike fairly well, i.e. not falling off on some decent trails in Hamsterley Forest - Transmission and Section 13, if that means anything to anyone.

On the grammar front it drives me mad, particularly 25p expressed as a vegetable not a unit of currency.

lol, i got owned too! grammar not grammer indeed! i blame my late night doobie!

Lol just realised who you are SNH, growing up...does it ever happen?

your a modern day gay call you tonight buddy you need to arrange a trip down bro

Told you not to tell everyone I'm gay!.....was our secret!

Yes mate deffo, just sent the diff off to be welded so as soon as its in and my seat and hydro are sorted I'll have a skid down :)