New Badges fitted with pictures

Indeed. Fully kitted out with front, back and wheels. I really should get out more!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Now all you need are some of the mystical rounded FL front mud flaps that do not exist :D

See post #155 another part of my little lot from Skoda today

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/210575-vrs-rear-mudflaps/page__st__150

No badge in today's post.....I will be waiting at the door for the postie tomorrow!

I can picture the scene now, while your sat there waiting with your squeaky toy!

• Like 2

Luckily we only have a cat.......

I was thinking you would be the dog for tomorrows stake out at the letterbox.

• Like 1

By any chance, will this fit to an Octavia 2, 2008, pre-FL?

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front (CitiGo Front)

5J0 853 621 A AUL - Rear (New Fabia Rear)

601 151 ULM - Wheels (CitiGo centre caps)

If not, which ones are the right one. Please help me out :)

Thanks in advance :)

By any chance, will this fit to an Octavia 2, 2008, pre-FL?

601 151 ULM - Wheels (CitiGo centre caps)

If not, which ones are the right one. Please help me out :)

Thanks in advance :)

Same ones I believe, but all part numbers are from this thread, they are what I have on mine.

• Like 1

So can anybody confirm the part number for the rear boot emblem for the Octy II? Ive fitted the citigo front bought the citigo rear but said id wait to see if I could get something to fit into the recess.

DSC_0652.jpg

• Like 1

So can anybody confirm the part number for the rear boot emblem for the Octy II? Ive fitted the citigo front bought the citigo rear but said id wait to see if I could get something to fit into the recess.

DSC_0652.jpg

Looks like 'someone' already did :p

I was bored so here are pics of the......

First Octavia II FL VRS Hatchback with the new Fabia badge '5J0 853 621 A AUL'

The 2 studs on back lined up perfectly for the holes in recess.

I love taking pics of car when sun is out, sorry.

Click on any of the pics below to go to mental large mode! (shows the dirt on the car though)

First the old Citigo badge which I removed Chuck Norris style :ninja: :strong: :peek:

Rear%2520Badge.jpg

Now the new one fitted

20130412_154936.jpg

Lined up perfectly, just a weird angle I had phone at while holding the hatch half open.

20130412_154941.jpg

20130412_155007.jpg

20130412_155236.jpg

20130412_155248.jpg

Pic's taken with a proper smart phone Samsung Galaxy SII, no fruit involved as always :x

I have measured it up using the only accurate tool I had to hand, the MkII FL VRS Hatch. :sun:

My Octavia II FL VRS now has fitted all perfectly:

601 151 ULM - Wheels (CitiGo centre caps, fit all wheels it seems)

• Like 1

Damn! I this black and therefore I have to get it to match the other badges!

I ain't paying 24 euros for it though!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Brettreading

OK, so I have de-badged the Octavia off the boot and I have just ordered the front and rear badges from the dealer (13.25+vat for rear and 9.21+vat for the front). The centre caps appear to be cheaper on EBAY than at the dealer (these will have to wait until payday).

anyone swapped the steering wheel badge yet to match? Just need to change the logo on the Amunsden+ headunit :think:

I blame FUBAR :giggle:

Is that not just the 09> facelift Vrs badge or was it changed again?

Fraid not

This is from my last one

33zd0zl.jpg

OK, so I have de-badged the Octavia off the boot and I have just ordered the front and rear badges from the dealer (13.25+vat for rear and 9.21+vat for the front). The centre caps appear to be cheaper on EBAY than at the dealer (these will have to wait until payday).

anyone swapped the steering wheel badge yet to match? Just need to change the logo on the Amunsden+ headunit :think:

I replaced my boot logo on the Columbus to this :) (no idea how or if it's possible on the Amunsden+)

8.png

• Like 1

If anyone finds t he new steering wheel badge let us know.....that is the only 'old school' badge I have left to change