New Skoda Badges available !

Fabiano you missed the front badge which is convex otherwise the flat on the back will not work well.

What is problematic is that someone suggests that both the front and the rear should be convex (i.e. front). :wall:

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front

1ST 853 630 AUL - Rear

601 151 ULM - Wheels

More here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/238914-new-badges-fitted-with-pictures/

I'm installing mine tomorrow. Will report.

The front 1ST 853 601A AUL is perfect for the front on my prefl Fabia. The flat one ending with 630 is not for the front - that I will check if it fits correctly at the back. I can already see that it is almost as big as the recess.

The front badge (1ST 853 601A AUL) fits perfectly on my fabia vrs, however the rear badge (1ST 853 630 AUL) is too big to fit inside the recess, it is also flatter than the boot curve so it is going to require some creativity to get it to fit.

Right! I got pics of the badge on the front on my car. I love it. :love: I can confirm that 1ST 853 601A AUL is the correct badge for the front. Like it was made for it.

img1893d.jpg

img1890en.jpg

img1882r.jpg

img1880c.jpg

img1876l.jpg

img1874ht.jpg

Now regarding the badge at the back here we got a problem :wall: The flat one (1ST 853 630 AUL) DOESN'T WORK! on the boot. Our boot recess has a slight curve almost or maybe identical as the one found at the front. Which means I need to experiment with another "front" badge. Also another issue is that the recess is exactly the size of the badge (8.8cm) which means we got to get creative on how to secure the badge. Will see, will play around more and whatever I find out I will inform. ;)

• Like 2

Right! I got pics of the badge on the front on my car. I love it. :love: I can confirm that 1ST 853 601A AUL is the correct badge for the front. Like it was made for it.

img1893d.jpg

img1890en.jpg

img1882r.jpg

img1880c.jpg

img1876l.jpg

img1874ht.jpg

Now regarding the badge at the back here we got a problem :wall: The flat one (1ST 853 630 AUL) DOESN'T WORK! on the boot. Our boot recess has a slight curve almost or maybe identical as the one found at the front. Which means I need to experiment with another "front" badge. Also another issue is that the recess is exactly the size of the badge (8.8cm) which means we got to get creative on how to secure the badge. Will see, will play around more and whatever I find out I will inform. ;)

You known my opinion the badges look awesome on the front, but I agree the rear seems wrong, also I'm not overly keen on the new badge, I prefer the VW badge now lol but your car is truly beautiful this car should be on the cover of a magazine

• Like 2

Do you think it'll fit the rear of an estate?

I've going to get my new badge on saturday :happy: may fit them on sunday ;) so i will post some pics up of the front/rear of my vRS estate when they are fitted :yes:

I've going to get my new badge on saturday :happy: may fit them on sunday ;) so i will post some pics up of the front/rear of my vRS estate when they are fitted :yes:

Ooooo :) Looking forward to it!