Yorkshire Meet, 17 th June 2012 AT 12 noon

blueR36

Sorry..As said ...family lunch at my parents' for our birthday

Get them to make you a picnic! Hey, Ill even buy you a cake from Bettys next door and put a candle on it for you.

You should come on a push bike with onions draping from the handle bars, a blue and white hooped tee shirt and a beret?

Like I said, put you Skoda boys to shame................ :giggle:

There might be a NE meet that day, (possibly a run to Tan-Hill) so will probably go to that. If it doesn't happen, then I'll have a run out to Harrogate.

Having said that, I'm having 3 of the the 4 weekends in June off, so may be needed to work it. If so I'll see if I can only work Saturday and come to this meet on the Sunday.

So

1: Wibb

2: OCScene (with the Pride of Provence)

3, bluevrs2

4. sharkrider

5. YorkshirePudding

6. Jim H (maybe)

Edited by Jim H
  • Like 1

There might be a NE meet that day, (possibly a run to Tan-Hill) so will probably go to that. If it doesn't happen, then I'll have a run out to Harrogate.

Having said that, I'm having 3 of the the 4 weekends in June off, so may be needed to work it. If so I'll see if I can only work Saturday and come to this meet on the Sunday.

So

3, bluevrs2

4. sharkrider

5. YorkshirePudding

6. Jim H (maybe)

7. Mr Goldfinger

Change of Plans, Mr Goldfinger will now be Attending

Pencil me in for this, depending on the missus having anything arranged that I'll not be told about until the last minute :D

3, bluevrs2

4. sharkrider

5. YorkshirePudding

6. Jim H (maybe)

7. Mr Goldfinger

8. NathanF1

Edited by NathanF1

I will make one of these one day, but I’m needed at a Father’s Day meal that day, and the following weekend I’ve got 2 days at GTi International

What is the white rose classic when its home?

Googled it, I did not know you cycled you never mentioned it, which route you doing then, Big medium or the tiny one ?

Would have liked to have it this weekend but Canadian grand Prix and have to wait ill I am not working on a weekend , might come to your meet again , depending on the weather, and no Sarah will not be with me, very much a one off :happy:

I like my cycling Alan! But nowhere near as fit as you I suspect... signed for the medium but will be doing the short as I have a 40th party the night before. Still I looked at the route profile and it's a lumpy one, so think it's a good enough challenge!

• Like 1