Waiting List

vegit8

I have just received a forecast of build week as 42.

Thanks - sheet updated.

Hmm, your order was 2 weeks before mine, admittedly yours is for a 170, is it a DSG?

I am still hoping for a week 40 build (unconfirmed) but your example seems to put mine in doubt!

Also added John96 to the list

Sorry, I should have included "4x4" even though it is standard on the 170.

Also, the 170 isn't available with DSG; even so, the waiting time for 170's and for 140's with DSG seem to be amongst the longest.

woo hoo! confirmed build week of 40...

Which fits in perfectly, we were aiming to collect our car over the half term week at the end of October, and go touring. Perhaps up to the lake district - seeing as we are more than half way there from Stockport, then a good run all the way home to Dorset at the end of the week.

• Like 1

Just placed order. Got a great deal.

Yeti TDi 170 Elegance.

Candy White

Rough Road Pack

12 Speaker Sound

Temp Spare Wheel

Floor Mats

Heated Windscreen

Front and rear parking sensors

5 Year Warranty

Been told average delivery time is 5-6 months but dealer has a 4x4 on order for themselves which they could allocate to me which should reduce delivery time a little bit. Will advise on timing.

Edited by nebbers

Just placed order. Got a great deal.

Great stuff - will add your details to the sheet. Are you prepared to tell us who the dealer was?

Hi Just ordered 1.2 DSG Elegance with Panaramic Roof and variable floor in Rosso Brunello with Gobi Interior. Dealer says it should be available 1st March 2012 I will update you in March

Hi Just ordered 1.2 DSG Elegance with Panaramic Roof and variable floor in Rosso Brunello with Gobi Interior. Dealer says it should be available 1st March 2012 I will update you in March

Sorry should be March 2013 obviously. Dealer Royce Roberts of Hull

23 Oct 2012 Update:I have now been advised the build date will be week 46 2012 and the delivery date has been brought forward somewhat, so it may only be a few weeks away and earlier than the March expectancy

Edited by jonceebee

Picked up my aqua blue on tuesday, now I have it i do prefer the colour to muscovado!

Excellent - you have now been moved to the "Delivered" tag - congratulations!

I was quoted 6-7 months for an elegance in that colour combination, dealer said Rosso was a non regular colour so would cause an extra delay.

Struck me as odd because it's listed as an option.

Nice choice though, but I havn't ordered mine yet.

I asked when ordering mine and was told a component of the Rosso Brunello paint was produced in Japan in an area affected by the tsunami/reactor failure which meant it was very scarce. I did finally see one at the dealership, but that was after mine had already arrived. I've only seen one other, on Blue Bank near Whitby, so I think you're getting yourself a fairly exclusive colour.

added to the sheet.

Cheers

Hi,

Should have updated sooner - have had 'The Big Red One' now for over a week (140 Elegance / DSG / Sunroof / Heated screen). The wait was a damn near makes no difference 8 months from order. Very pleased so far - gets all my work equipment in no problem and has also been used for the occasional jolly. MPG is 40 and rising slowly as the engine loosens and the computer catches up. I suppose being called the Big Red One a trip to Europe will be in order (if you don't know your WW2 history then look it up...) but more than likely it will be a day trip to France!!

Nice one radcar_reds, I've only had my 170 Elegance for a couple of weeks, I'm still grinning, you'll love it. The peeps on here said I'd like mine and they were right :happy: