Waiting List

vegit8

Hi All,

Another for the list.

After considerable umming and arring I have finally taken the plunge and ordered a yeti elegance 170 in Regency Green and Gobi with a few extras.

Ordered from rainworth skoda, waiting time 6 months which is OK as I have a yeti already and should be in time for the '13' reg, (lucky for some I hope!).

Didnt bother with part ex as I am sure I can sell my yeti privatly judging by the number of people who ask me about it.

Or failing that most Skoda dealers can't seem to get enough used yeti 4x4s.

Cheers,

Ordered on 27/08/2012.

About 2weeks later i Received a callback from SkodaUK of an unconfirmed wk40. SkodaUk gave me another callback today and advised I have a confirmed wk40. So build starts next week, and will probably get it sometime November?

Clearly not the 7-8months as I was told! :) I'm so what surprised as this is my ordered spec...

Cappuccino 140tdi 4x4 DSG gobi sand, Columbus sat nav, park assist, tpm, space saver wheel.

Unlike the dealer, SkodaUK have been pretty good on updates so far, with scheduled callbacks from time to time.

Ordered on 27/08/2012.

About 2weeks later i Received a callback from SkodaUK of an unconfirmed wk40. SkodaUk gave me another callback today and advised I have a confirmed wk40. So build starts next week, and will probably get it sometime November?

Clearly not the 7-8months as I was told! :) I'm so what surprised as this is my ordered spec...

Cappuccino 140tdi 4x4 DSG gobi sand, Columbus sat nav, park assist, tpm, space saver wheel.

Its is becoming obvious that Lead times are dropping, my car was ordered at the end of April and is being built this week (39) - Yours was 4 months to the day later and only 1 week behind in build.

Only differences I can see is that yours is (probably) SE(+) and mine is an Elegance and you have opted for the auto box

Its is becoming obvious that Lead times are dropping, my car was ordered at the end of April and is being built this week (39) - Yours was 4 months to the day later and only 1 week behind in build.

Only differences I can see is that yours is (probably) SE(+) and mine is an Elegance and you have opted for the auto box

I forgot to mention mine is an Elegance...so same as you.

Another one for the 'delivered' pile - 'Dennis', a 1.2 TSI DSG SE Plus, ordered 30/06/12, taken ownership 26/09/12.

At time of order the big book of build estimates said 16-18 weeks, add on four weeks from build to delivery and I was looking at mid-November/start of December. As you can imagine I'm a very happy bunny with it arriving considerably earlier than forecast.

Another one for the 'delivered' pile - 'Dennis', a 1.2 TSI DSG SE Plus, ordered 30/06/12, taken ownership 26/09/12.

Excellent

Since the end of July none of the 8 cars delivered that I have records for have exceeded the 100 day lead time figure !

Hi, I'm finally picking my yeti up on the 1st of oct. could you update the list for me, cheers fireblade.

Congrats - 251 days, don't you just envy those who have managed sub 100 days having ordered later this year!!

Another one for the list:

110 Elegance 4x4 Manual

Muscovado

Heated windscreen

Front sensors

(standard rims)

Ordered 07/06/12

Build Wk 37

Delivered 27/09/12

Cort Vehicles

There was a green one one the transporter as well - rather nice, might make the shortlist for yeti No.2 if still available when I come to replace.

PM sent to vegit8 for 'the list' but there's good news and there's bad news...... The bad news is that I contacted the dealer today with a view to amending the spec' slightly (build date was Week 49 the last I heard). Build date is now Week 40 - that's this week. Eeek!

Your Search Result:

Model: Yeti Elegance 2.0 TDI CR DPF 140 PS 4x4 DSG (Please note that vehicle options are not shown) Exterior Colour: Platin Grey Metallic Status: In Transit from factory to Germany Port Build Week: 201242