More photos; from todays launch at Roberts in Hull

The Plumber

One or two a bit blurry; used the phone!!!

7386205780_36a6180a8d_z.jpg

7386196008_64a33917bd_z.jpg

7386206940_4a021372f0_z.jpg

7386197452_1586f6793c_z.jpg

7386198950_b5807a4a6d_z.jpg

7386200280_9d8922c980_z.jpg

7386201808_1287c76875_z.jpg

7386204392_d6d184811a_z.jpg

7386207912_b9cf591c66_z.jpg

7386209234_4fbe762dd5_z.jpg

7386203208_f83c1ca02a_z.jpg

Not impressed at first with the SE interior, from looking through the window of a white one the other week, but now I've sat in one I like it very much. Feels well put together and of decent quality with some nice little touches here and there.

The decal kits both these SE Green Tech models had, do for me anyway, add a bit of character and would be on my wish list as would the sill guards albeit there more show than function.

Pleased to have seen both 'free' colours together and a difficult choice between them, as they both suite the car. My good lady and the offspring prefer the red, although my practical side would go white having had both a red and a white Yeti (white hides light scratches much better and stays cleaner longer bizarrely).

Would like to order one for my lad but I think there just out of budget :'( Might have to wait a while to see how ex demo prices pan out or get a two year old Polo 1.2 MkV; would like a car with ESP if possible and few if any 1.2 HTP Fabia's have the option.

Booked a test drive for next weekend anyway.

TP

We test drove a white one when there were a few puddles about,and that huge door sill shown in your red Citigo photo was filthy.

So watch out if you wear white dresses or jeans ladies.

There's also a third free colour,sunflower yellow,which my Son has on order.

We test drove a white one when there were a few puddles about,and that huge door sill shown in your red Citigo photo was filthy.

Even my Mrs. noticed the width of the sill (and said how easy it would be to kick/scratch it on the way in)....if she noticed it it must be deep - she usually leaves everything car related to me and is happy just to drive it.

Thanks for the info on the sunflower colour, had been under the impression that like with the Fabia yellow was extra :wonder:

Having had a very nice yellow Fiesta II as my second car the colour would get my vote :)

just need to 'rob a bank' to afford one :doh: :'(

TP

bilun777 - did you not get charged for the Sunflower Yellow then, if not you've had a result, TP is correct in his thinking that it is a chargable colour just like the Fabia.

bilun777 - did you not get charged for the Sunflower Yellow then, if not you've had a result, TP is correct in his thinking that it is a chargable colour just like the Fabia.

No....we specifically wanted to avoid the extra £460 cost of metallic paint,and it didn't say metallic/pearlescent in the brochure..... :x

Looks better than I thought - and looks much better in red than most of the press info white and green examples...

No....we specifically wanted to avoid the extra £460 cost of metallic paint,and it didn't say metallic/pearlescent in the brochure..... :x

A quick Google shows 'Carpricechecker' website describing it as 'Pearlescent' and chargeable, as per Lee's note (and I guess he would know). You were lucky!

Autotrader describes the colour as 'a depreciation disaster'........but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...etc.

Can they come back and add the £460 to the bill? If not you've got the best discount available at the moment.

Edited by oldstan

We've just got off the phone with our Dealer and it seems they were aware of the anomaly in the prices.

Ours was a very early order, and apparently Skoda charging extra for Sunflower yellow on the Citigo is a more recent decision,probably because of the colours popularity,(according to the dealer) . We're not being charged, and our Dealer will charge anything extra back to Skoda.

I guess that's a result... :happy: