debadging..anyone done it

i'm interested in debading the fron and rear skoda badge.

for the rear..rmove it and smooth it in

for the front, get the chrome trim painted in body colour...but what can i do with the badge. paint it body colour...will it look a bit weird with a body coloured badge?

Personally, debadging the front will look stupid if your not going to spend any money getting a proper debadged grill/ smoothing it off properly... altho the aftermarket grills look silly too

The rear is easy enough, but still be a pain to fill the holes, and smooth it off... up to you. but I'd just get rid of the Fabia and htp badges...

good luck!

• Like 1

I've removed the fabia badge from the back and the old skoda badges from the front & rear fitted the new skoda badges to the front & rear and it look good

I've removed the fabia badge from the back and the old skoda badges from the front & rear fitted the new skoda badges to the front & rear and it look good

How did you do it?

Edited by getaway-driv3r

i think i have to live with a chrome grille for now....my hard earned cash 1 likely to be going elsewhere...i am ....livid, angry and frustrated..there is a dent in my bumper and the black grille is loose..unfortunately the car park i parked on..the security won't give me footage or say anything due to data protection act..

edit: i don't want to go to insurance

Edited by fabia55