best picture of your car ?

Thats a freaking sweet garage dude :)

Guess what ........

I want one of them too :D

I fully understand that! :giggle: It's my friends garage. He's currently restoring it, we only need to fix the walls and then get a lift. Will be awesome!

20120801_1923491.jpg

Just another quick 1 of mine after getting it home the other day

nice car , did you use wheel spacers on those spiders to bring them out a little, i can't get my car that low now as spiders hit my coilovers platforms because of the offset

nice car , did you use wheel spacers on those spiders to bring them out a little, i can't get my car that low now as spiders hit my coilovers platforms because of the offset

Front have got 15mm spacers on. Rear is standard for now. I had put 20mm on rear but they rubbed.

Thought I saw your car the other day around Heworth was in the works van so didn't flash.

Somehow missed the wheels, looks good

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

• Like 1

Front have got 15mm spacers on. Rear is standard for now. I had put 20mm on rear but they rubbed.

What size tyres is it mate ?

I fanct trying 20mm front and rear when my spiders go on :D

Will have my camber shims on the back by then too so fingers crossed ;)

The nankang as-1 is a stretched styled tyre so it could be involved if the others rub..... I shall go see sone friendly rubber folk ..... Oooo eeer lol

Lots of red cars on here! Though about doing the mirrors Audi Style myself, as one of mine has faded to pink and wont polish up.

Have you tried using rubbing compound or cutting polish. I would expect those products would be able to remove the oxidised and dead paint finish.

Have you tried using rubbing compound or cutting polish. I would expect those products would be able to remove the oxidised and dead paint finish.

Kidders does painting and polishing for a living so if he can't get it out nothing will !

Shiny.... Red..... And yours bud :) so special enough

He is cool :)

Yeah. I've been making it my own recently with a few changes, and have a few plans for it, too.

Lots of red cars on here! Though about doing the mirrors Audi Style myself, as one of mine has faded to pink and wont polish up.

The mirrors were like that when I got them. I don't mind it, but I'm waiting on some Plastidip to arrive as I've a feeling that once I do the grille matt black with it, the mirrors will suit going to matt black, too. Waiting on my badges from PB to arrive as well.

Watch this space.

I'm waiting on some Plastidip to arrive as I've a feeling that once I do the grille matt black with it, the mirrors will suit going to matt black, too. Waiting on my badges from PB to arrive as well.

Watch this space.

Red with black mirrors and grille will look very nice ;) if i so say so myself :D