Bilstein B12 Group Buy - Closes 7th Sept 2012

cheezemonkhai

I have not had mine fitted yet, the box is marked B12 Sportline, i will review shortly.

I'd think yours will be pro-kit, with the black springs not the red one.

Mine was marked with both pro-kit and sport line.

I say this as I thought that a sportline kit wasn't made for the octavia.

It'll be interesting if they are in fact available as a sportline.

• 4 weeks later...

I had mine fitted last week on the Fabia. I had H&R springs on with the standard shocks before and the ride was crashy though the stance was about right with a 30mm drop.

The B12 kit has definitely raised the height close to standard but the ride is much better. It is far less crashy, stiffer than standard and from a quick blat round the lanes has improved handling.

I hope that the car will settle with time. 700 miles may take a month but at the moment I think I am happy to trade looks for performance.

Maybe it's you vRS boys who can't see a difference in ride height, but unless I'm dreaming, there's definitely a difference in my Fabia Elegance estate

Big thanks to cheeze and Ben for arranging this - goes around corners much better than it used to, I actually stay in my seat now :)

Pre

DSC_6141crop.jpg

101112PostBilsteincrop.jpg