Yetis on air ride

Nick P

You don't regard, "what an utter load of complete c**p" as censure?

Descritive, yes, but censure, no.

And what I was describing was the unexplained picture of the Tiguan (Proper name not to upset Bryan)

If I was new to this part of Briskoda, I would be surprised by the hostility and rudeness shown by some posters in this topic and to some extent it shocks me that some of these replies seem to be the acceptable around these parts.

Is this a case of Yeti owners double standards?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/246171-yeti-seven-seater/

Lets see: it's along similar lines, discussion of a possible modification, yet it has not met the hostility that this topic has, is that because the topic starter is a Yeti driver?

Some regular posters here, by that I mean some Yeti owners need to show some manners.

• Like 3

If I was new to this part of Briskoda, I would be surprised by the hostility and rudeness shown by some posters in this topic and to some extent it shocks me that some of these replies seem to be the acceptable around these parts.

http://www.briskoda....i-seven-seater/

Lets see: it's along similar lines, discussion of a possible modification, yet it has not met the hostility that this topic has, is that because the topic starter is a Yeti driver?

Some regular posters here, by that I mean some Yeti owners need to show some manners.

What I find even worse than what is the norm for this section you've so accurately described is that hostility and such abuse is not only directed at another member, but a STAFF MEMBER. And who ever mentioned "they're not even freedom member" please explain a) who that was being discussed and B) what difference that has on this thread. Perhaps before trust is placed in shaping your own community you first respect each other and the forum rules and guidelines. I can't see Colin being at all impressed with ANY of the participants behaviour in this thread.

Cleaned up a bit from yesterday, but here we go:

AirRideYeti.jpg

A white Vauxhall Combo van with similar pattern large diameter but darker coloured alloys, passed me the other day on the A64 south of York, lowered very much as above; would have easily grounded on a speed bump. One wonders if that had this air ride system or was just excessively lowered :wonder:

TP

http://www.briskoda....i-seven-seater/

I have to admit there are certain contributors that revel in 'nitpicking' and we have come to expect that of them and would be surprised if they acted any differently. It just takes a little time to get used to and then just have a little chuckle when they are 'shot down in flames' :giggle:

Gadgetman Nick is a friend of mine and I was backing babs defense of Nick in that this should be a forum for discussion and to help other members . The part about FREEDOM is that Anzio is not, I like others join freedom to help the administrative costs so this forum can continue to help others :happy:

• Like 2

I think if Nick had started this thread in Yeti Project Journals it would have saved a lot of bitchiness. The Yeti forum has always been a good one, this has started to drag in people from outside who don't even have a yeti. Come on guys, lets keep it like it was.

PS I agree with Graham, make thread titles understandable to all.

Best post ever lol

In nearly 10 years on this forum I don't think I have read such a laughable and at the same time insulting post.

So I don't have a Yeti, so I shouldn't post any help with possible issues with one. Best stick to the Fabia section I guess as I own one of them.

• Like 3

Time for some honourable and intelligent moderator to close this thread.

It is serving no purpose whatsoever.

Trouble is - there are two Mods contributing - and certainly NOT helping.

Close it down - we do not need it.

Rant away - as usual....

At least you read it, and that impresses.

The whole thing is simply tedious in the extreme, and demeans the concept of Briskoda, yetis, contributors, Mods, etc.

What a bore.

Close it down.

Rant away - as usual....

At least you read it, and that impresses.

The whole thing is simply tedious in the extreme, and demeans the concept of Briskoda, yetis, contributors, Mods, etc.

What a bore.

Close it down.

So any thread you don't like or agree with should be closed down?

There's community spirit for you

Just ignore it and read something you do like, hardly rocket science, is it?

Or maybe it is for some ;)

• Like 1