People's thoughts.......

Guys need your opinion do I do this as a be unique kinda thing...

IMG-20120812-WA0001.jpg

Or follow the crowd and do this..

chin2.jpg

Let me know guys I love the green so has a lot of people on my facebook also its been lowered in the pic aswell btw I will get some coilover eventually,

Cheers guys

• Like 1

unique mate, works for gee man so go for it. At least somone has done it and it has met with acolades.

Why do something everyone thinks is nice when you can do something that some think is amazing others dont, splits the croud. No attention is bad attention in this case, mix it up

Edited by Lofty79

I have to say the red and green look's really well, either you do it or I may steal it for my own red vRS ;)

• Like 1

It's your car, if you like it, do it. It can always be replaced later. Personally, I think the green looks great, perhaps enhance with a few additional features in green? I'm not a great fan of black wheels - hard to pick out shape of wheel & just looks like a dark circle. White & gold also looks great on red cars.

My first car (Mini) had big vinyl letters on the roof saying 'This Way Up'. It was a poignant reminder to myself after a very close call. I loved it, other people loved it, and I was certainly the only person to have that on my car, probably ever. I did not care for the haters - let them hate.

• Like 2

Each to their own but I'm not a fan of the green. I agree that black has been done to death, but the green is more of a novelty thing and I think your affection would wear off too quickly.

Someone above said gold. Gold wheels would look MINT on a red Fabia vRS. My vote's for gold!

• 3 weeks later...