Octavia vRS 2.0T FSI NEW price reduced further!

Has an email to say that drive the deal have further reduced the price of the new vRS 2.0T. It's now discounted by 24%.

Price NEW is now £15,745, I reckon that is an amazing deal :-)

Who cares why they are doing it when you can buy such a car for that much!

• Like 1

How do they operate a friend of mine try to buy a car through them but they wouldn't do a deal with him as he had a px ... as I do but as mentioned at that price it would be daft not to try and do a deal ... are they from a dealers .. do they pass me on to dealer or do they do the deal

How do they operate a friend of mine try to buy a car through them but they wouldn't do a deal with him as he had a px ... as I do but as mentioned at that price it would be daft not to try and do a deal ... are they from a dealers .. do they pass me on to dealer or do they do the deal

They are a broker who will introduce you to a dealer who will match that price. After the introduction all your dealings will be with the dealer themselves .The dealer of course could be anywhere in the country...

SO would it be advisory just to enquire about vrs, they will put me on to dealers and then tell them I have px .... I have spoken to couple of local dealers with the price and they have said they don't need to compete against brokers its about customer service when its comes to them selling cars ...

I bought my VRS through www.carfile.net who are a competitor to DriveTheDeal. I tried to get local dealers to price match but they either were not interested or gave the same line as you've been getting. At the end of the day I saved more than a £1000 against the best deal i could achieve from a Scottish dealer granted I didn't have a part exchange.

But your used one will now be worth a lot less if the new ones will be selling so cheap! :rain:

Not particularly always true, when I changed mine, I was offered not far off what I had paid for mine 12 months previous, which was bought on the VAT deal, it all depends on what the CAP guide is pricing it at, basically I lost around £1500 on mine in 12 months and thats not bad for a brand new car, I was pleased with that.

SO would it be advisory just to enquire about vrs, they will put me on to dealers and then tell them I have px .... I have spoken to couple of local dealers with the price and they have said they don't need to compete against brokers its about customer service when its comes to them selling cars ...

Sorry? Wait, customer :D service :D :D

Does look like a cracking deal though and it can't hurt to enquire :thumbup: