skodalads VRS

skodalad

There not mate! i would be very impressed if you guessed them to be fair, i have never seen another set haha

They could be BBS style 42 in 18"

Super rare wheel.... :p tell me I've got it!

Well, things are moving very quickly!

3D6BFD6F-B0A5-4EBA-A302-91C9394B6D09.jpg

Went to visit the trimmers last night with a few items, they should be back in a week or so, I have also split the wheels down and sending the centres off

to be redrilled to 5x100 and the centre bore to 57.1, as using adapters would make the offset too low. The chrome window trims have turned up, they look

really good quality and have some weight to them, can't wait tot get them 

D9E9C118-8EBF-43ED-966C-3A00A522D49F.jpg

After I get the wheels back they will be sent straight to mike the polisher, which i don't know if anyone knows him but on the 'show' scene his is up there

with the best so I can't wait to see what they come back like  :notme:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate!! It all adds up, bought 5 litres of engine degreaser aswell so it can give it as good clean! I have even bought the brightest coolant i could get so it looks god in my new coolant bottle...... haha sad I know.

• Like 1