skodalads VRS

skodalad

I done mine with the bumper off the car and was really easy to work and shape. Should come with basic instruction saying to cut it on the bends where it goes on the bumper to make the curves more flowing. I took mine off though when I had my bumper painted and isn't as good as the first time around.

Bought this last night

ScreenShot2014-04-25at125059.png

Ill get that fitted asap, as well as my camber shims and footwell lights!

hi mate, your car looks sick! are you going to player classic?

and  have you got a link for this lip? dont really want the cupra one :)

ah sweet, lucky! tried that last year with my ****roen  but they weren't having any of it lol

i shale see you there, should be slammed and on my schmidt modern lines by then :) 

and cheers for the link

Haha worth a go mate! Yeh hopefully man come over for a chat, I look forward to seeing it mate, I'll haver new things on by then hopefully swell ;) keep your eyes peeled haha

Yes joe, send it off again man, i heard straight back i must of been lucky! Ha, cheers man, it needs a few more things which will be on by then, stance sorted aswell ;) 

Thanks mate, means a lot, I won runner up to catmans at early edition, i MUST try harder!

A few pictures from the steam cleaning session, couldn't believe how dirty they were!

DSC06977.jpg

DSC06978.jpg

damn! i need to do this on the ivory leather in my car! what leather treatment did you use after the steam clean?

• Like 1

Well worth doing mate! Huge difference! I haven't treated it yet as i need to go over it again, but i will get round to it mate, if you do it first let me know what you go for :)

Will do :)

Skodalad, the whole car looks really nice! I especially love the seats! How much of a pain were thy to get in? I have heated seats so may have to do without heat if i swap them!

Thanks mate, appreciate it! They were a nightmare, all new shims and brackets made up and having too reweld the arches from taking the old brackets off, quite a bit of work in it really mate, depends on what you get, these will run just a 12v feed from the ignition. easy.

Got annoyed with where my air ride controller was, kept getting my foot caught on the wire haha

So, I went to B&M, bought some cheap ass expanding foam and filled the ash tray with it

image-5.jpeg

Took ages to dry but then started work on it

image-6.jpeg

Managed to get it pretty flat, just a quick measure of the remote then test fit!

image-4-3.jpeg

happy with how it came out, just got to cover it in material that I've left at my girlfriends house haha

I'll finish it off tomorow and get some pictures! 

Edited by skodalad
  • Like 4

Ha, I let it dry before cutting it lol 

O and I got this through tonight aswell 

image-3-3.jpeg

And i've been accepted for fitted uk, which should be mint, hope to see some of you there!