Dan's GTB1756 Powered Fabia VRS

DanHam

Tbh mate I've had like 5 sets of wheels powder coated and some have been badly curbed. The powder is a thick coat and fills the curbing anyway! :)

They acid dip, blast then powder coat the wheels for £80 bargain.

Where's that at. I'm pretty local to you

Ahh the old Man has arrived! Welcome grandad ;)

Erm hints to new wheels......they are round :)

Let's see if anyone can guess, an old member of the forum used to have a set in white on his black fabia ;)

• Like 2

14" is probably just a bit bigger than the size of the discs on the front of mine ;)

Charlie is correct....kind of a massive hint for the older members of this forum. Probably not one Kev would re-call even though he is older than the earth itself.

I told my mate £200 for the spiders but now I'm changing my mind after seeing some others for sale! I was even going to give him a couple of parada spec 2 tyres aswell!

• Like 2

14" is probably just a bit bigger than the size of the discs on the front of mine ;)

Charlie is correct....kind of a massive hint for the older members of this forum. Probably not one Kev would re-call even though he is older than the earth itself.

I told my mate £200 for the spiders but now I'm changing my mind after seeing some others for sale! I was even going to give him a couple of parada spec 2 tyres aswell!

Ben Jens ones?

• 2 weeks later...

Just been to pick the wheels up from City Powder Coat. Hopefully get them fitted tomorrow if I can get to the tyre place on my break from work.

Just finished coating them in carbon collective goodies :)

• Like 3

New wheels fitted last Friday....but the cars still dirty so no pics.

MOT booked for Thursday morning, with a cheeky pre-MOT check before hand ;)

Pair of new tyres on the way, I've chosen Maxxis MAZ3.

• 1 month later...

I've found the perfect next car!

If anybody wants to buy this PM me, asking price is £4300 ONO.

Sad times but fallen in love...with another Skoda. Will be sad to see it go after everything I've spent on it in the last 6 months!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...