Latest phones?

devonutopia

Tesco(O2) do the s3 on £36 a month, free handset, unlimited texts and minutes and 1Gb of data. That's here in northern ireland but don't see why it should be any different. Tesco are doing what car phone warehouse do and supply the phones but it's still with o2.

I'll be pre ordering the 5 :)

I would go for HTC and avoid Samsung galaxy at all cost, the Mrs has had nothing but trouble with hers and I know several others that have had problems.

That's the thing. We've had quite the opposite with the HTC being nothing but trouble and the galaxy being spot on.

I think it's just luck of the draw.

Can't pre order until its revealed ;)

At which point, throw you hard earned down to the cult leaders, pray for redemption and allow yourself to believe all you've heard.

Destroy the 4S, don't sell it on as that would be the work of the eVil one and pay out mega money to insure the new version on the new 24 month tether contract.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

At which point, throw you hard earned down to the cult leaders, pray for redemption and allow yourself to believe all you've heard.

Destroy the 4S, don't sell it on as that would be the work of the eVil one and pay out mega money to insure the new version on the new 24 month tether contract.

I'll be buying outright thanks, and dropping my current sim (will need the new nano) into the 5 with my unlimited tariff, sell the 4s and recoup some cash and I've got myself a fairly cheap 5 on an unlimited tariff for nothing like you would expect to pay on the new tariffs that will be coming with the 5. Thanks for your concern tho

I'll be buying outright thanks, and dropping my current sim (will need the new nano) into the 5 with my unlimited tariff, sell the 4s and recoup some cash and I've got myself a fairly cheap 5 on an unlimited tariff for nothing like you would expect to pay on the new tariffs that will be coming with the 5. Thanks for your concern tho

You've got a 5 at a great price, even though it's not available for pre-order, and you've got this without tying yourself into another long contract?

Ok mate. Pull the other one.

So I'm assuming iOS6 will run on a 4S, or is that asking too much?

Remind me why anyone would spend money changing from a 4S to a 5 and replacing all their accessories too. (Being one of the sheeple is a given, but are there any others).

What accessories?

Bluetooth stereo headset?

New car?

:lol:

What accessories?

Bluetooth stereo headset?

New car?

:lol:

Any iPod docks at home, any in car charging solutions, in car plug in audio, such as that fitted to the new mini's etc?

Compatability with CD players and HI-FI that have iPod/iPhone digital streaming etc etc

Anyone with an MDI port from VW.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

You've got a 5 at a great price, even though it's not available for pre-order, and you've got this without tying yourself into another long contract?

Ok mate. Pull the other one.

So I'm assuming iOS6 will run on a 4S, or is that asking too much?

Exactly! :)

I wouldn't bother with this generation of phones. According to the TV news 4G or LTE phones are due to be launched in the next 12 months or so with the start of the 4G network.

Which unless the 5 supports the UK LTE bands rules out anyone who must have the latest and best.

The SG3 supports LTE doesnt it and a number of others are coming. LG will have the first fully supported phone on everything everywhere.

My cousin was just over from Australia an he had a Galaxy 2 with 4G cos they have it over there, if

orange are going for 4G then you could do worse as he said it's best he's ever had.

He does say it's an old one to them though now.