Dark_Hero's Evil Fabia

Dark_Hero

Okay thanks, wasn't too bothered about the cigarette lighter too much.

Cool, thats definitely on the list to do soon.

Thats not good, I was planning on just venting to atmosphere underneath the car,

Okay, I'll do my best with it when the plastidip and new pasty boy badges turn up :)

I see you're from Kent, do you ever go to the prept meeting on wednesdays? I've never been but am interested in going one time.

Okay thanks, wasn't too bothered about the cigarette lighter too much.

Cool, thats definitely on the list to do soon.

Thats not good, I was planning on just venting to atmosphere underneath the car,

Okay, I'll do my best with it when the plastidip and new pasty boy badges turn up :)

I see you're from Kent, do you ever go to the prept meeting on wednesdays? I've never been but am interested in going one time.

There are normally a few of us at PREPT. Next one last Wednesday of May. See you there.

• Like 1

There are normally a few of us at PREPT. Next one last Wednesday of May. See you there.

unless it is anything like this wednesday just gone when its only me from here :( haha

Thanks. It was a bit of a fluke if I'm honest. I saw a black flag as I drove past the pits and thought it was for me, so stopped on the next lap, spoke to someone in the pits and they asked if I wanted to go back out, as I got to the back of the queue I saw the checkered flag and I was asked to join the rest of the skodas :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I got some custom intercooler pipes made up by fast road conversions yesterday. Really pleased with them.

6d703fbf62b1f154d7705cfc5edbc3bf_zpsa126d57a.jpg

400e587efaec9a2a4f9cf4832fc3a77c_zpsde9b750a.jpg

No more boost leaks or pipes popping off. Really enjoyed the drive home :)

Buuuuut! As is always the way with cars I have a coolant leak :( could be why the heater's playing up too..

Some investigation needed

• 4 weeks later...