The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Yes the steering wheel did feel odd to hold after the 3 spoke one the sport has, getting used to it now, doesn't feel as alien lol,The gearshift is pretty much the same if anything it feels a bit tighter and solid when changing. Same gear stick minus the leather & chrome bits. the handling is still sharp although the suspension is less stiff and combined with the thinner and taller 165/70 R14 tyres it soaks up road imperfections a bit better, very refined but more susceptible to roll when pushing on a bit through the corners - fairly minimum. Certainly not enough difference between the two that I feel robbed of any driving pleasure. I don't what it is but it feels nippier and more responsive than the last one... Stripped out S with less weight? 

All in all I'm very happy with my little S, hopefully we'll cover many happy miles together! :)

Thanks for that little report. Great stuff. Probably about what I was expecting. Tiny noticeable differences, but still the same great car.

Know what you mean fella

My missus just got a new car, and thats white

Looks fantastic when washed, but a few miles later, its got dirt in every door sill, boot shut and trap possible

Roll on spring when better weathers here

Should stay looking nice for longer then

• 3 weeks later...