The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

I am now comfortable to tell everyone what exactly I have been keeping a secret for the last couple of days (seeing as the York meet is on Saturday and Citigosport hasn't got anytime to copy me ;) and I can't keep it a secret any longer)

DSC_0423_zpshykh9bny.jpg

Monte Carlo grill, courtesy of Stormchaser :kiss:

Stop it, you! I'm trying to save for the GTI!!! *must not spend more on citigo!*

• Like 1

Thought I'd pop to McDonald's for tea, what ensued was an empty car park a beautiful sunset, some excellent beading on the car, oh and a rainbow, I happened to have my DSLR on me ;) photos tomorrow

I put these on Flickr and they haven't had a chance to be viewed before someone favourited them :D

First some lovely beading :mmm:

17278041705_585cf0e8f7_b.jpg

17252119076_0c49c5b42d_b.jpg

Some sexual car shots

17090286068_67af7ac782_b.jpg

17070652827_40a966af10_b.jpg

A yummy photo of the front badge

16655650544_cccf44caf8_b.jpg

And my favourite photo

17277569501_6e5f3f0ae8_b.jpg

Idiot turned into my lane without looking after cutting up someone else. They stopped him and jumped out to discuss his parenthood. He tried to pull around and shot off. We stopped him further up the road. Boo Hoo, my motor poorly and about to cost a lot.post-116472-0-38537900-1431091349_thumb.jpg

Ouch sorry to hear, but at least you're okay! Are insurance dealing with it? Also is the damage to the wheels from the crash to? Looks like you'll need a new side panel, bumper and bumper bracket would have also been damaged in the crash (and wheel refurb)

Yes, wheel accident damage. LV informed. Tracking knocked too, steering wheel askew to the left. Police attended but not interested unless I go to his place to fire bomb.

• Like 1

Yes, wheel accident damage. LV informed. Tracking knocked too, steering wheel askew to the left. Police attended but not interested unless I go to his place to fire bomb.

As you're probably already aware, make sure it's repaired properly, are you going to be charged? If so parts are readily available on eBay and the bumper bracket I know you can order from the dealer (when I had my crash on the same side as you, I had to order a new one)

Oh and before I forget, check the wheel arch liner isn't damaged as that is easily breakable, if it isn't make sure your not charged for parts not needed (when I went to Westover approved body centre they said all sorts of parts needed replacing, 1 of which I left as it was hardly scratched and the other part was repaired)