The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

11 hours ago, RickW said:

Does it have a variable boot floor please?

second dibs if it does! (i.e. if RickW cannot take it)

Also what would you want for the wheels and wheel-trims? Wheels/trims only, you're welcome to take the tyres off if you can sell separately. I'll put winter tyres on and have these to swap out the Monte Carlo alloys.

Edited by Luckypants

Goodbye little Citigo :(  It was my first car, I bought it before I even passed my test and I loved it.  Drove it for 3 years, about 28000 miles and never had to do anything except hoover it and add petrol. The 3 year PCP was about to run out so I traded it in today.

Drove away today in my new Fabia, hope it serves me as aswell as the Citigo did.  Was tempted to take a Colour edition Citigo, but a bigger, 5 door Fabia just made more sense. Plus with the new model coming out soon I got a great deal

20180321_142430.jpg

Edited by tiber
  • Sad 1

On 18/03/2018 at 22:55, fitz1925 said:

just got a donor car for the 67 plate , cos i needed a front end panel and the manifold was gone

so i got a 15 plate side rolled se in the same colour for £1300

if anyone needs any parts just ask

donor.jpg

donor2.jpg

no parcel shelf with this one and no inner boot

sorry