The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Yay, a fellow Sheffielder! :)

Whereabouts in Sheffield are you?

Will keep my eye out for you

Cheers

Damo

Hi Damo

Im in Lowedges, tho I work in Ranmoor, whereabouts are you?

Peter

Hi Damo

Im in Lowedges, tho I work in Ranmoor, whereabouts are you?

Peter

Im at the other end of town fella, Ecclesfield

If im out that way I'll keep an eye out

Cheers

Damo

Lol,yes i see your point.I was thinking of changing the DRLs for a brighter white bulb,any idea what bulbs i'd need and how easy is it to change the bulbs?

Lol,yes i see your point.I was thinking of changing the DRLs for a brighter white bulb,any idea what bulbs i'd need and how easy is it to change the bulbs?

There's a new thread for that. I like the ones I ended up with (MTECs) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTEC-W21-5w-T20-DUAL-FILAMENT-SIDE-DRL-7443-SUPER-WHITE-HID-EFFECT-BULBS-Pair-/400385373634?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ACitigo&hash=item5d38d3f5c2

They are not that hard to change yourself.  

• Like 1

I tried some Led's but kept popping fuses :(

Ive ordered the MTEC's now which are a normal bulb (but apparently a lot brighter and whiter) so wont pop fuses

Some people say they have had no probs with Led's from Hid direct but im just going for the mtec

As for changing the bulbs, its a doddle

Open the bonnet, look which bulb is your DRL.

Disconnect the electric connection on the back of the bulb.

That will leave the bulb holder in situ.

Simply turn the back of the bulb holder 45 degrees and pull it out (it will only twist one way)

Remove the bulb from the holder, but don't let your fingers touch the bulb (wear gloves or use a cloth as oils in your skin can cause premature bulb life)

Insert your new bulb into the holder

Refit your holder into the light and twist lock it (it helps to look at the headlight from the front to align it)

Reconnect the electric connector and admire your skills :)

I've probably made it sound harder than what it is, honestly its childs play. When youve done one, you'll do the other on seconds.

Just remember to have the ignition off until you've finished or you might blow a fuse or worse.

And one other thing, if you go with the leds, you might have to switch the bulbs round 180 degrees if they dont work as they only work one way (polarity)

If you go with normal bulbs they will work either

Hope that helps and enjoy your new car

Regards

Damo

Well I'm not into all the stripes and sporty look bits and pieces but must say that a Citigo in red with the black stripe does look good.

• Like 1

Guest vickievans

My new baby :-) took delivery on 8/8/13 just a day shy of 2 weeks from ordering!

I love the Citigo Sport, and I can't see me changing it for anything else. I'm particularly glad I went for the 5 door, makes it so much easier with passengers and shopping.

post-105971-0-67548000-1376228957_thumb.jpg

Edited by vickievans
  • Like 3

Welcome to Briskoda  :hi:

Looks very nice  B)

Must say, Ive seen plenty of Reds and Whites, but yet to see a Black sport on here...surely someone must buy a black one soon.

Anyway, enjoy the car and the site

Cheers

Damo

I'm guessing the £500 paint option seems to be putting people. It's as pretty as the other two options,  yet there don't seem to be many about, and I haven't seen any on dealer stock - maybe they too realise it's a big chunk of extra cash to take a gamble on.