The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Here are a few of our Latest Skoda. I needed the hair dryer to stick the Sill covers on honest. I found a neat clear rear bumper protector kit for the VW up it fitted a treat and you have to look hard to see it

Edited by Owens

Picked up my 75PS Elegance 5dr last Thursday (27th February) having ordered it on 1st November. (It's on lease so didn't worry about losing money come resale, being on a 62 instead of a 13).

Was in Birmingham socially so decided to pick up from the dealers rather than have them drive it to me in Edinburgh. Performed well on the drive home, cruising along nicely at somewhere between sixty and ninety! Here she is doing some train spotting at Scremerston, just south of Berwick upon Tweed and just north of the border.

165960_10152570676435062_569647659_n.jpg

553296_10152570681140062_1935439574_n.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Been waiting for a little sunshine to take a decent pic of my new baby.

Here she is down by the river and a little dirty, also with a close up of the metallic blue paint which really

sparkles in the sun.............................

tn_gallery_100669_827_250970.jpgtn_gallery_100669_827_376084.jpg

Not sure how to resize the images.............???????

Edited by DILLIGAFF

My dealer didn't care to answer their phone as I called to have my wheels changed, so just went and bought a torque wrench and did it myself...

Here's a little before and after:

citigo-apus-winter.JPG

citigo-msw20-summer.JPG

citigo-msw20-summer2.JPG

I really like the 'darker' look of these MSW 20 matt black even if they are only 15" - got some Michelin Energy Saver + 185/55 R15 82H on them...

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hy7e7y4y.jpg

Just a test fit of my new used wheels.

They need some love and attention and my plan is to polish them to a good shine.

Only 15 inch, but i wanted something different and so that the car is still economical.

Sendt fra min LG-E975 med Tapatalk2

• Like 1

pagh -those wheels really suit the car :thumbup:

Thank you very much. :hi:

Hope i can bring them back to glory. They are original VW wheels from a Golf 2 i believe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You'd expect that Skoda dealers had their liveried 'pride and joy's' in tip-top condition as it's always good exposure for their cars and dealership.

Sometimes a bit more concerted effort is required though as this recently spotted one goes to show:-

Dirty%2520Citigo7918-2.jpg

Did you write 'WASH ME' on it with your fingers after taking the photo :)

It just wouldn't have seemed correct in defacing a car in English especially when you notice where the car was from.

I could have been mistaken for a football hooligan!

I'm sure all those bankers in Luxembourg would understand - especially considering the English advertising text on the side of the car.

The concept of it being 'new' is a little lost though :)

• 4 weeks later...

My dealer didn't care to answer their phone as I called to have my wheels changed, so just went and bought a torque wrench and did it myself...

Here's a little before and after:

citigo-apus-winter.JPG

citigo-msw20-summer.JPG

citigo-msw20-summer2.JPG

I really like the 'darker' look of these MSW 20 matt black even if they are only 15" - got some Michelin Energy Saver + 185/55 R15 82H on them...

The stance of the car with those wheels on is just perfect.