Multi fit accessories!

estorilblue

Just a thought, can we make a sticky list of parts from the MIi and UP! that are DIRECT fit to the Citigo?

This would make a handy reference guide to see which "bolt on" parts fit.

For example, does anyone know if the UP! Chrome mirror casings fit the Citigo?

• Like 3

I also saw somewhere a USB charging point that can be fitted inbetween the handbrake and the rear cup holder.

If there's one thing missing from the Citigo options which I would like to see it would be a proper MDI/USB input. It is optional now on the Fabia and Roomster so it's disappointing you can't get it on a newer car.

Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this document?

http://skoda.ie/IRL/model/citigo/brochures/Documents/Citigo_Accessories-Brochure.pdf

Note both Aurgia and Apus alloys are available in all colours (Black, Silver & White), and on the page labelled "Music and Communication" the 3rd picture shows the USB charger.

Also, do you think they will add the ability to switch off ESC using the blank spot next to the City Braking switch in front of the gear stick?

Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this document?

http://skoda.ie/IRL/...es-Brochure.pdf

Note both Aurgia and Apus alloys are available in all colours (Black, Silver & White), and on the page labelled "Music and Communication" the 3rd picture shows the USB charger.

Also, do you think they will add the ability to switch off ESC using the blank spot next to the City Braking switch in front of the gear stick?

The Danish brochure is the same with all alloys and the USB charger, but I don't know about availability.

I thinks the OP was more interested in accessories and other bits from the UP and MII which are not available on the Citigo as options or accessories! and which are easy to fit.

In answer to the original question, there is an Up round the corner from me. I'm going to have a sneaky look at it later.

I thinks the OP was more interested in accessories and other bits from the UP and MII which are not available on the Citigo as options or accessories! and which are easy to fit.

In answer to the original question, there is an Up round the corner from me. I'm going to have a sneaky look at it later.

You'll be arrested :giggle:

• Like 1

Is that how the £50 Spare Wheel Option comes with the Citygo with the tools etc? If so it is a good bargain compared to the £150 asked on there.

Better still if you get it thrown in as part of the deal.

I got the dealer to check that my spare wheel I ordered was in the car, it was and exactly as in the picture shown in your link with tools.

£50 bought as an option :thumbup:

Mick

Thanks guys.I will certainly order it with the car when i buy. I remember the days when all cars came with a spare,it was not an add on at extra cost.

So my car will be the Elegance Automatic in Red with Spare wheel,Privacy Glass,and extended warranty,whenever i decide to order it,perhaps next year.

I see in Auto Express VW is discounting the UP to match the Citygos price.That is interesting.

i'm most interested in the USB charging port since there isn't one on the radio :( going to ask my local dealer tomorrow to see if they can supply and fit it

Can't you fit one yourself http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Griffin-PowerJolt-Dual-USB-Port-Car-Charger-Duo-USB-Charging-iPhone-3-3GS-4-/160880457422?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhoneAccessories_MobilePhoneChargers&hash=item257538f6ce

• Like 1