Multi fit accessories!

estorilblue

I have the Skoda boot liner. I wasn't too impressed with it at first, it's a strange material which feels as though it would easily tear - it feels more like polystyrene than rubber. Once in situ it does the job, but I'm not sure if it's particularly good quality (I've nothing to compare it to).

We have the bootliner -it's a kind of foam and I wouldn't think as durable as the rubber bootliner in my Fabia, however you are not going to be dragging stuff across it in the way that you might in a car with a more open boot. In my opinion it is a worthwhile option and is perfectly suitable for the job it was designed to do.

We have the bootliner -it's a kind of foam and I wouldn't think as durable as the rubber bootliner in my Fabia, however you are not going to be dragging stuff across it in the way that you might in a car with a more open boot. In my opinion it is a worthwhile option and is perfectly suitable for the job it was designed to do.

I agree with you. There's far too much bare metal in the boot for my liking, and the liner gives you some comfort that stuff won't slide around as much. This is an essential purchase in my opinion.

Can't you fit one yourself http://www.ebay.co.u...=item257538f6ce

Well it arrived and works, a bargain. If you've ordered one of these the top part is very delicate, so be carefull when pulling it out from the socket if you're not leaving it in.

Shame the socket doesn't stay live with the ignition off, but you can't have everything.

Mick

2012-09-29130335.jpg

2012-09-29130304.jpg

I put in the boot nets -very handy. But a bit of a pain to fit one of them. I was under a bit of pressure for time or else I would have done walk through with photos. You have to remove a lot of trim and cut in to the metal inside of the boot in order to fit the mounting clips.

nets.jpg

Edited by greenstripe

Well it arrived and works, a bargain. If you've ordered one of these the top part is very delicate, so be carefull when pulling it out from the socket if you're not leaving it in.

Shame the socket doesn't stay live with the ignition off, but you can't have everything.

Mick

Hi Mick,

Thanks for the pics, Does the flip cover still close? If not it will break soon I guess

P.

That 12v socket USB Charger is a great idea ! Saves you taking out the iPod and charging it all the time.

I'm still absolutely flabergasted that Skoda hasn't put a USB socket in as standard they aren't dear are they ! and it is 2012 ! Even my wifes Hyundai i10 basic model has a USB socket and great stereo !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just been going through this thread for a shopping list for the misses new Citigo.

So far front and rear mudflaps, Cargo nets, boot liner and maybe the USB adapter?

Does anyone know if any of the Citigo's range have a rear bumper protection clear film fitted as standard? I found one in the UP accessories brochure page 26, part No. 1S0061197 £62.00 fitted or £21.67+vat to fit yourself?

My dealer said the USB charger accessory 1ST051435 in the accessory brochure is no longer available? Has anyone else been told the same or got one fitted?

I noticed you only get one remote key and one plain key. My dealer quoted £200 for an additional remote key? is that correct or can you get the remote keys cheaper?

Edited by Owens

Just been going through this thread for a shopping list for the misses new Citigo.

So far front and rear mudflaps, Cargo nets, boot liner and maybe the USB adapter?

Does anyone know if any of the Citigo's range have a rear bumper protection clear film fitted as standard? I found one in the UP accessories brochure page 26, part No. 1S0061197 £62.00 fitted or £21.67+vat to fit yourself?

My dealer said the USB charger accessory 1ST051435 in the accessory brochure is no longer available? Has anyone else been told the same or got one fitted?

I noticed you only get one remote key and one plain key. My dealer quoted £200 for an additional remote key? is that correct or can you get the remote keys cheaper?

Amazon have a few protective film kits listed. I will be trying one myself when our Citigo is delivered next month:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=car+protection+film&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Acar+protection+film

• 9 months later...

The body coloured UP dash, fits also in the Citigo

2jg1fl2.jpgae9kwj.jpg

2l8j7fc.jpg

2rhpxer.jpg

Where on earth do you get these from!? Do you have to ask at your dealership because I can't find them anywhere online?