opinions to these alloys

kadvr6

If you want an OE look why not go for some other VAG brand wheels with skoda centres?

Posting a pic with no link I'm guessing you only want feed back on how it looks? For me, wheel choice is more about the quality, construction, weight and size (width/offset). Not that looks aren't important - just that its only one part of the equation in my view.

02p etc.

• Like 1

Personally, if I'm putting money into replacing OE wheels, the less OE the better

Can't see a deal of point spending money on something which looks little or no different

well been there done that and grown up, i just wanted something that looked a little bit OE but not OE, and trust me in the 24 years of owning vw's i have had my fair share of aftermarket alloys, when i had my corrados i went through 32 sets of alloys in about 4 years, and some of those alloys were 1.5k + in price without tyres.

????????????????????????????????????????????

I think what brimma is implying here is. You accusing him of being a child, or the irony of buying non OEM wheels and saying "grown up" and for brimmas benefit.............. Haha lol. I don't usually use these sign offs but it seemed appropriate.

No i was not saying that at all towards Brimma, just that i have done the aftermarket wide/chromed/dished alloys and being 42 i'm more into the OE look. So sorry if it came across that way, it was not meant to be taken that way.

Sorry

Karl

well the alloys arrived yesterday, and a little break in the rain tody so fitted them, i'm liking them and not a bad price for four new 18" alloys and four new Falken 452's £761 all in.

20120928_131312.jpg

I looked at those last week for mine, they are nice, I little different but not too far away from vag. I ended up going with these

post-95546-0-84260500-1348838232_thumb.jpg

There is more than Corrado owner and forum member on here lol

Edited by Jim203

well the alloys arrived yesterday, and a little break in the rain tody so fitted them, i'm liking them and not a bad price for four new 18" alloys and four new Falken 452's £761 all in.

20120928_131312.jpg

Very nice and understated. And I like that BMW 8 series - is that yours too?