North West meet

pete8tch

i've never been to one, i'm not far from Sale if you fancy meeting and following me there? or i'll follow you

Could do. The venue isn't hard to find - I've been there before. Meet up in the Old Pelican carpark in time to shuffle on from there?

Might a total newbie invite himself along? :think:

Your very welcome , easy run from Sale.

Drive into the carpark as far as you can and turn right, we park on the stones , PM me for my number if you want it then you can find us.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there, looking forward to it, Think Jenny and Karlos coming along too!!!

See you tomorrow :happy:

Yes me & Carlos will show up , think

i will come in my SE Fabia...... or should i nick the Abarth, Mmmmmmm

i dunno, i have such fun in the Abarth,

See ya all tomorow ;-) Ps Daymo should i bring some oil if you make it x

Just a quick one from a noob, what actually goes on at these meets? sorry if this has already been covered elsewhere lots of times :think:

It's mainly socializing and a good laugh,and anything else that takes your fancy , good source of info for your car or whatever you want really mate.