Rear anti roll bar

XK140

This is available (nothing to do with me):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rear-anti-roll-bar-Rarb-Skoda-fabia-vrs-Vw-polo-9n-Seat-ibiza-/121000655099?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D2807596156188022276%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D121000655099%26

Looking at the Whiteline site it seems that it's the same bar to fit both mk1 and mk2 Fabias (same part number).

It's a pity that the guy didn't take it off the car and show a picture of it and all the brackets,bolts and nuts that go with it ....check you've got all of these if you buy!!

Definitely not a whiteline bar.

Whiteline has a piece of box section the bar mounts into at the ends to protect the bar from twisting if the rear suspension takes a side impact & also has adjustment holes like newbie69 said

They are a worthwhile mod though I had one on my bora a few years ago

Might see if i can sneak on on to the Fabia when the wife isn't looking :D

i might be able to organise a group buy for some H&R bars if people want some?

What are the like compared to the adjustable whiteline bar?

awesome have got the whiteline rarb for just over £140 which i don't think is to bad, so, would be interesting what price the H&R bar would be. If its a better quality bar then i'd be happy paying a bit more. Will wait to see before i order the whiteline.

Its a go ahead, hes just working out prices and sorting out some images. The rear boot brace is still ongoing. Its all drawn up though.

it will be a big group buy involving the mk1/2 fabia and mk1/2 octavia /Mk5 Golf / A3 etc so numbers shouldnt be an issue

• Like 1

H&R have a front and a rear bar available according to the guy im sorting the group buy with. Just waiting for him to get back to me with details.

Thanks for your efforts,it will be interesting to see what you come back with.

I suppose fitting uprated bars at front and back should provide the best handling solution and with a highly modded car like yours should be the way to go.

However,the cost will obviously be greater than just the one Whiteline bar at the rear,which might be good enough for us who have more standard cars.

I wonder what Awesome would do the Whiteline rear bar for in a group buy?

There will be a set % discount on all ARBs whether bought as a pair or individually, as well as discount on lowering springs.

Im only going for the rear bar tbh, not the full front/rear set.

OK,that's good, thanks again.