Icy Blast

Expatman

I bought my winter wheels last year before the Yeti arrived, then when it did it was too late to get any tyres but at last they are fitted ready. I think the 16" Alpins with the Audi alloys look better than the 17". Too soon to know if SWMBO feels the bumps less.

th_IMG_1652.jpgth_IMG_1655.jpg

I bought my winter wheels last year before the Yeti arrived, then when it did it was too late to get any tyres but at last they are fitted ready. I think the 16" Alpins with the Audi alloys look better than the 17". Too soon to know if SWMBO feels the bumps less.

th_IMG_1652.jpgth_IMG_1655.jpg

Looks good but tut, tut. Audi centre caps!

You ought to get some Skoda ones from PastyBoy (runs a 'group buy' will do any size you need).

Looks good but tut, tut. Audi centre caps!

You ought to get some Skoda ones from PastyBoy (runs a 'group buy' will do any size you need).

PM sent to Pasty boy.

The original Skoda caps are looking really tatty after just 9000 miles, the edges have gone crinkley

05550 257881 - you may call me around 04:45hrs and I'll answer! :giggle: It was 13degC at that time this morning. ;) 12 degC now.

Finished my night shifts, so sorry I can't be your alarm call for another 2 weeks!! :giggle:

It was 9.5 degrees near Ludlow at that time.

Winter wheels on (vedestein snowtrac3 205/55/16) quick blast through the country lanes they're pretty damn good inspection being carried out by Henry incase I've not done it right

nubegusa.jpg

8ahyryve.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm already there!

Fred

Fred while you are in the corner have a look for Bobdog :rofl: , he has been missing for about 4 weeks now starting to miss his comments :wonder: . There can't be that much beer in that corner :giggle:

• Like 1

Fred while you are in the corner have a look for Bobdog :rofl: , he has been missing for about 4 weeks now starting to miss his comments :wonder: . There can't be that much beer in that corner :giggle:

Yeah, I was getting a little concerned about Bob's absence, hope he's ok :think:

• Like 3

Been seeing the snowflake symbol on and off since mid September. Plenty frosty mornings, this morning looks no different really. Minus 1 but looking like it will be a lovely sunny day when the sun rises

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Just come back from singing at a concert in Llani and it is absolutely bloody freezing here!!

And me!!

Been working with the local YFC who performed tonight in Brecon Guildhall singing and playing in a 70 year celebration, emerging into a nose-freezing, feet-chilling, hand-crunching minus 1.5 - at only 9pm.

Kids didn't notice as they were buzzing from performing so well.

Its still 15 degC outside @ 10:30pm. Am I mad to have decided to put my winters on?

Sent from my Xperia S using TapaTalk 2

No.

I put mine on today (Saturday) and I'm further south than you.

Currently showing 3degs, but high of 7 and low of -1degs for today (now Sunday)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No.

I put mine on today (Saturday) and I'm further south than you.

Currently showing 3degs, but high of 7 and low of -1degs for today (now Sunday)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd got mine fitted by 9:00am yesterday morning and had to clear wet snow off the windscreen to go off to my tyre fitters.

Drove briskly on the way there and could feel skitishness in the handling on damp cold roundabouts; felt much more secure and stable on the way home although roads had dried a bit by then.

No frost yet here but a chilly 2 degC an hour ago; will be nice and fresh for my greyhound's walk shortly but he'll need his coat on as well.

Sent from my Xperia S using TapaTalk 2