Forge Intercooler upgrade for the Fabia vRS 1.4TSi

Hey guys and gals!!

Just a quick one to inform you of the Forge uprated intercooler kit for the Fabia vRS 1.4TSI!

All the information can be found on our website here:

http://www.awesomegt...abia-vrs-1-4tsi

Dont' forget that if you order this with us you will also get £40.00 in Awesome vouchers or we can fit the cooler for free!!

Pictures:

FMINTVRS.jpg

490endtank.jpg

490intcomp.jpg

Awesome Mike

• Like 1

Thats an absolute bargain especially with free fitting and £40 of vouchers.

Intercooler makes a big improvement on these as well!!

+1

A4583B34-D6EB-478D-8029-B3CD9202E4F5-11943-00000ADADDE087E2.jpg

Edited by Sib-rs

Fit as well as the oem one does, I've had mine off since fitted by forge, removal & refit took no time at all, plastic cowling around the end tanks all snug without hacking away with a cutter

• Like 1

Tempting at that price to be honest. Especially with the £40 vouchers. Bit far for me to get it fitted as it would be way more than £40 in petrols!

Does it come with the forge painted on the front? I dont want to attract too much more attention. Saying that, in a bright green Skoda its hard not too, but you know!

No the Forge logo is optional.

Well the fitting is free if you wanted to have it done here! But if you wish to have it shipped then the vouchers will be included :D

Free shipping for UK Mainland too :D

Awesome Mike

I haven't ruled them out. In fact, I haven't even decided whether I want to modify the car at all. The thing is, the HP intercooler is $1695 Oz (= about 1100 pounds). I'm not sure that even includes installation. If I were to pick up the Forge, import it here and pay someone to install it (I'm hopeless mechanically), it will probably come to less than $1695.

I haven't ruled them out. In fact, I haven't even decided whether I want to modify the car at all. The thing is, the HP intercooler is $1695 Oz (= about 1100 pounds). I'm not sure that even includes installation. If I were to pick up the Forge, import it here and pay someone to install it (I'm hopeless mechanically), it will probably come to less than $1695.

Just had a quick look on AwesomeGTI site and I think postage to Oz would be £211 so would be cheaper than the HP intercooler :thumbup:

• Like 1

I think tomorrow I will hit one....:-)

Are there in blacks? :-)

You can spray paint the cooler in black?! :D

I don't suppose Forge could install in Australia for free? Or at least ship it here for nothing! :giggle:

We can't fit it there but if you wish to order you will still get the £40.00 in Awesome vouchers :D

I also believe I can get away without paying your VAT??

That is correct, if you ordered on our online shop, when you get to checkout it will add the delivery and also remove VAT! :D

Awesome Mike

• Like 1