Real Octavia III in the street, no camouflage!

Pre production maybe but I don't think it's a fake

There a few more images from where that image came from, and it appears to also be in Chile, probably the same location from where the saloon pictures were snapped.

Nova_Skoda_Octavia_III_Combi_2013_bez_maskovani_02_800_600.jpg

There a few more images from where that image came from, and it appears to also be in Chile, probably the same location from where the saloon pictures were snapped.

There definatley seems to be a step in the chrome strip at the back end of the car. In general it looks nice though so probably just some pre production niggles hopefully.

I happen to agree. There's no way it's a fake, unless whoever produced the photo above also engineered a step in the window line. Also, i think the way the shadow ends "strangely" in post #42 is caused by the swell of the wheel arch which continues from the rear bodywork into the door, which can also clearly be seen in the photo above.