Castle Combe Spring Acton Day 2013! 27/04/13! Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

OK - Felt it was time to get another thread started as the "other one" now out of date is already acquiring names.

CUT-OFF FOR TICKETS TO GET IN IS SUNDAY 31ST MARCH 2013! BOOK NOW TO SAVE £3

Most people know how this works now. £30 gets you into Castle Combe circuit, on to the Briskoda clubstand, and a 15 minute track session where usual trackday rules apply - helmet, covered limbs, roadworthy car, blah blah. Will aim to do around 2pm as usual. Stuff going on all day, lots of other cars, other track sessions all day, drifting sessions, trade stands, etc etc.

You can take passenger (front seat only!) for £5 paid to the circuit on the day.

You strictly DO NOT add yourself to the list. To get on the list I need a £10 non refundable deposit and I will add names. For clubstand only, this year I am going to be taking £12.60 (60p postage) deposits per CAR, which gets you a ticket posted. Anyone without a ticket in your car will need to buy one on the gate (£15) or pay me £12 per extra ticket wanted. Hope that's clear.

If anyone has been before, just send me a PM "Same info as last time"

If you are a newbie to this, send me a PM with name, address, car. I will then return either paypal address for a gift payment of deposit, or bank details. There are no other options unless you want to risk cash in the post to me....

Always a good day out and I am going to keep the session SKODA only until such time as it becomes clear there's not enough Skodas wanting to go.

CLUBSTAND LOCATION!

DSC_0049.jpg

ahem "You strictly DO NOT add yourself to the list. To get on the list I need a £10 non refundable deposit and I will add names." ;) I will assume you are a same as last time, unless you've moved inside the space of a week and a half. offset against a DR300? ;) You offset against the DR400G last time. :D

OK - Felt it was time to get another thread started as the "other one" now out of date is already acquiring names.

Most people know how this works now. £30 gets you into Castle Combe circuit, on to the Briskoda clubstand, and a 15 minute track session where usual trackday rules apply - helmet, covered limbs, roadworthy car, blah blah. Will aim to do around 2pm as usual. Stuff going on all day, lots of other cars, other track sessions all day, drifting sessions, trade stands, etc etc.

You strictly DO NOT add yourself to the list. To get on the list I need a £10 non refundable deposit and I will add names. For clubstand only, this year I am going to be taking £10.60 (60p postage) deposits per CAR, which gets you a ticket posted. Anyone without a ticket in your car will need to buy one on the gate (£12) or pay me £10 per extra ticket wanted. Hope thats clear.

If anyone has been before, just send me a PM "Same info as last time"

If you are a newbie to this, send me a PM with name, address, car. I will then return either paypal address for a gift payment of deposit, or bank details. There are no other options unless you want to risk cash in the post to me....

Always a good day out and I am going to keep the session SKODA only until such time as it becomes clear there's not enough Skodas wanting to go.

Right, Well... I've paid myself so here we go! ;)

Tracktime & Clubstand

1) Devonutopia - Mongrel

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

MAX 30

Clubstand only

1) Fabia_Shandy

2)

3)

4)

5)

"Unlimited"

Probs up fpr this :) start a new job in Jan so will need to confirm i can come :) will do everything i can to come again as its always brill :)

Thanks for organising this Jase as always :)

Edited by ilmor

Please note you can only book on with payment of deposit / tickets paid for. Sorry.

Tracktime & Clubstand (DO NOT ADD YOURSELVES!)

1) Devonutopia - Mongrel - FULLY PAID

2) Bossfox - Citygo-go-GO! - FULLY PAID

3) VRS19TD - Fabia vRS Mk1 - Deposit paid

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

MAX 30

Clubstand only (DO NOT ADD YOURSELVES!)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

MAX 30

1) Shandy_fabia - 1 ticket - PAID!

2)

3)

4)

5)

4) Jonny5ive - vRoomster - Deposit paid

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

MAX 30

2)

3)

4)

5)

4) Jonny5ive - vRoomster - Deposit paid

5) James I - Yeti/Fabia 2 vRS - Deposit paid

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

MAX 30

2) Misspiggy - 1 ticket - PAID!

3)

4)

5)

I have also booked into the Premier inn Cepen Park, West Cepen Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 6UZ for the Friday night if anybody else is travelling 190 miles to attend.

Only £45 too if you book in now.

I have also booked into the Premier inn Cepen Park, West Cepen Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 6UZ for the Friday night if anybody else is travelling 190 miles to attend.

Only £45 too if you book in now.

I stayed overnight last time and did the track day with the overnight bag in the boot, along with my GF's Mac!! :D

I stayed overnight last time and did the track day with the overnight bag in the boot, along with my GF's Mac!! :D

I will have the wifey with me, so I guess she will be stood on the side lines with the bags, or if i can get a skid lid for her she can sit in the car as a passenger if this is allowed?

or if i can get a skid lid for her she can sit in the car as a passenger if this is allowed?

£5 payable on the day (she signs a separate form at the circuit office) and thats it. :) Helmet hire on the day is possible, but I will have a spare one with me.

Roll on April, can't wait now.

I am also going to have a blast at Oulton Park before April, one of the MSV days, if anybody is interested I will post the dates when I book it.