Castle Combe Spring Acton Day 2013! 27/04/13! Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

Just turn up and pay £15 on the gate. No advance tickets can be bought now. Nothing wrong with coming and parking on the Briskoda stand either. Just think of it like a very well positioned carpark for Skodas only (and a couple of others :D)

Everything all posted today - I would expect 95% of them to arrive tomorrow. :thumbup:

Very little faith in the Royal Mail or you forgot to post 5% of the letters :giggle:

This time next week I will be in the premier inn, helmet polished and ready for Saturday :rofl:

• Like 1

:blush: thinking out loud sorry...

So, not wanting to sound out of touch, what is this day all about? I know we have a stand and we are going on track but what else is on?

even better value for money than I first thought, I was of the impression it was a track day taster, just had a look on CC website, looking forward to it now even more now, camera batteries charged and ready to go.

I even topped the oil up in the Fabtastic

• Like 1

Clubstand location added to post #1 = K1 to K4. Please ensure one row parked near to fence, and another row down the front, with priority to those on track near the front please.

Oh, and ensure the GTR and S5 are chucked way at the far end of K4 :D

Clubstand location added to post #1 = K1 to K4. Please ensure one row parked near to fence, and another row down the front, with priority to those on track near the front please.

Will do guv. :D

You want me to bring the other banner?

Is there a disclaimer form to fill in before we go on track? If so is downloadable so it can be filled in in advance?

Its all in the stuff coming in the post. :p But, yes. there is. And please fill in in advance as nothing worse than getting there and realising you've not done it, and you've not got a pen!

Actually, I'd better fill mine out now.... :D

• Like 1

Is this the same as September??

I have a few questions that im unsure of seems its my first track day.....

1. Any checks i neeed to do in advance?

2. What time do we need to get there for?

3. How many of us are at the premier inn on friday night :)

3. I'll be there with my GF and James I is there as well.

1. Usual car checks, tyres, pressures, oil, coolant, no leaks etc...

2. Opens at 7am, queues start to build from then. Aim to arrive around 8am at the latest unless you want to sit in the car outside for a bit.

3. ???