EGR Delete - PD100 - PD130 - PD150 ASZ & BLT Engines

joelk2010

my engine is an atd code, my friend believes the asz egr delete will fit, is he right? if they dont could you please take me off the list, sorry for being awkward guys :/

Edited by remyc93

my engine is an atd code, my friend believes the asz egr delete will fit, is he right? if they dont could you please take me off the list, sorry for being awkward guys :/

If its a PD100 engine you should be ok mate.

How do I work out my engine code ?

And will I need to wipe my Ecu or anything when the egr is removed

The answer is in this thread :wall:

In your boot under the carpet should be a sticker with it on. failing that, it will be on your v5

Just spotted that after I posted my phone wouldn't display the last page suppose its to late to order now ?

As one page says 7th other 3rd

Edited by Welshd1k

nah you're OK, open until the 7th

(sorry for the head bang... the answer to engine code is on this page!)

thought i read the 3rd gonna check my engine code when I go to work latter

Seems to be taking off all of a sudden lol.

To move things on a little I will close this on the 3rd January 2013 and contact those who have shown an interest :)

Sorry, missed that post myself, sorry mate. :blush:

I'm sure it would still be OK as it is the 3rd today. Shout Joel a PM

We may have hit a snag due to words being a little lost in translation with the supplier (English isn't their first language).

Basically I have just discovered, despite double checking before the Group Buy was set up, that the BLT kits are more costly to produce meaning the original prices are currently NOT true as they were calculated with a flat rate.

For example we currently have a confirmed list that consist of:

PD100 x 2

PD130 ASZ x 4

PD130 BLT x 7

As you can see we haven't met the minimum order for ASZ and PD100 kits so am unsure if these prices will change either :(

I am sorry to cause any frustration to those who have confirmed their order but I was under the impression that all kits were equally priced.

As of this post the Group Buy is currently on hold and will update this thread again once I have the facts.

UPDATE:-

Have managed to persuaded him to keep prices low ;)

Pd100 kits @ £34.00 including postage costs

Pd130 ASZ kits @ £34.00 including postage costs

Pd130 BLT kits @ £37.00 including postage costs

Considering other firms are selling the BLT kit for over £70 this is a considerable saving !

Will pm those involved