Is the Mk1 vRS still the 'king'?

Mr Ree

i just used the halfords racing dot 5.1 I think it was, looked at the reviews on it and the guys on the Clio sport forum couldn't recommend it enough, they reckon its the same formula as one of the top brands just with a halfords badge on, hasn't failed me yet either !

these guys on the Clio forum; do any of them have a set of oven gloves I can borrow for this weekends barbeque :think:

• Like 3

Guest BigJase88

lol... me following Haydn... and the now imfamous blow up ;)

Thats a mild let go!

I was following a similarly mapped mk1 when its turbo went!

Oh my sweet jesus it was like night had fallen! Massive blow up! Oil and thick black smoke everywhere! You couldnt actually see a road infront of you!

It was quite funny though

Thats a mild let go!

I was following a similarly mapped mk1 when its turbo went!

Oh my sweet jesus it was like night had fallen! Massive blow up! Oil and thick black smoke everywhere! You couldnt actually see a road infront of you!

It was quite funny though

it was mild, I knew because he was still driving! I thought (bottom pipe...) but my windscreen was getting covered in slime (the camera didnt show it) so I knew it was liquid....

weirdly Haydn managed to "bodge" it together with spare parts to block he hole, and a friendly AA man to flag down who supplied the water! we were on our way!

• 1 month later...

The car im driving today is the same car i drove off the dealership forecourt brand new in September 2004, and i still love it to bits.

Have only done 52,000 miles, never been in for a repair.

Test drove a Mk 2 when it came out, totally uninspired me.

Mk 1 everytime for me, superb motor.

Edited by carefree