JKM Rolling road day 2nd March 2013

Octygone

JKM Rolling road day  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rolling road day dates

• 23rd February
    • 2nd March

As a JKM rolling road day near the end of February has become a bit of a tradition ....just thought I would start things off with a couple of dates and if all is OK I will get in touch with JKM and see what we can do

Two dates ...both Saturdays ...23rd February or the 2nd March

Hopefully the Poll should work

http://www.jkm.org.u...rmance/dyno.htm

2nd March is one the 2 weekends in the 4 week rota we do at work where I wont be Milking. Must have put my old Vectra GSi on rolling roads approaching double figures at various club (VVOC) rolling road days over the years I had it. Would be rude not to put the Octavia on one at least once. :rofl:

One thing I know for certain is that it wont sound as good as the v6 did. :rock:

• Like 1

I certailny hope the weather will be as nice as last years, 25ish C, clear blue skies, and lotsssssss of cake and buns. :sun:

Don't remind me what the weather was like. I couldn't make it as I had been sent to the south atlantic where it was bloody winter, snow the whole works. The only summer the UK had this year was the last week of May and I wasn't even here to enjoy it. :(

Will definately be there this year, but still undecided whether I need to have the vRS on the rolling road or not (only 2000 miles on the new engine). This will be a totally new experience for me :)

By the look of it I had better ring JKM on Wednesday and see if the 2nd March is free :happy:

I think the Mk5Golf chaps have something pencilled in for early in the year if that helps make the numbers, ;)

• Like 1

Ah yes, JKM rolling road, was going to turn up this year but plasterer took an age to do the bathroom. Can we delay A couple of weeks to later in March: the Rapid can be back from the body shop by then. The end of Feb / start of March might be a bit tight and I'm sure you'd all like to see a bit of circa 80s Skoda metal!

• 1 month later...