Briskoda Photo Game 2013

PastyBoy

{pedant} 2, if not all 3, of those words are proper names, and therefore illegal in Scrabble (as indeed is the word Scrabble). {/end}

You can still be 'playing the game' even if you put illegal words down

I thank you (from the anti-pedant)

• Like 1

Iv just sat here and read this topic from page one lol! I love it!! Hope its not to late to join in?? Lee this is 2 mins from my flat and my mum is the receptionist! Il keep my eye out for you :D

That's where our cat goes, Bridget is his vet :) I must have met your mum :D

As "Mike from Brum" says in your cite, "Just because people these days are finding Scrabble too hard to play, the rules shouldn't be changed"

but they have been :p I don't even like Scrabble :(

Challenge 143: Your car and a car rental company with either a Skoda Rapid or Octavia Mk3

This means, my car with a rental car, say from Enterprise; but the hire car in question must be a Rapid or Octavia III?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This means, my car with a rental car, say from Enterprise; but the hire car in question must be a Rapid or Octavia III?

Shame I don't start working for them til November :doh:

Yep that's the one.

Hire car company should be visible in the picture obviously :)

When I was at Europcar and had to explain that we were at a Skoda garage, the customers usual reply was 'I don't want a Skoda'.  I always interpreted this as they don't want a Skoda, VW, Seat or Audi.

Europcar had Skodas and probably still do, I remember one of the drivers getting quite a large airbag burn on his wrist after he drove a Fabia into the back of a Vectra.

That will do nicely Bryan, next challenge please :)

Thanks, Sam

CHALLENGE #144 - YOUR CAR PARKED WITHIN 10 METRES (APPROXIMATELY) OF A BENTLEY PARKED ON THE ROAD OR IN A CAR PARK (a full-size Bentley, not a model or toy Bentley)