Briskoda Photo Game 2013

PastyBoy

Aww never mind was worth a shot lol. They had those boards fully up yesterday. Dunno why they keep putting them up, taking them down, putting them up again. Me and my dunce cap going back to the corner........  :'(

• Like 1

It looks like this one isn't going to be completed today, so I give you:

2ch13lx.jpg

And this is what I was really wanting.

2lsfd6h.jpg

As it's Festival Season, I hope my next one can be done over this Bank Holiday Weekend.

Challenge #151 - Your car with a Tent or Marquee in View.

It has to be fully up (erect) and functional.

Edited by Jim H

It looks like this one isn't going to be completed today, so I give you:

2ch13lx.jpg

Still don't understand how that gives an indication of what could be inside the building   :(

Still don't understand how that gives an indication of what could be inside the building   :(

The building was called 'The Deck' so it's images of decking on a beach. It's on Redcar Seafront so just over the road from the real beach.

The building was called 'The Deck' so it's images of decking on a beach. It's on Redcar Seafront so just over the road from the real beach.

Sorry, I didn't glean any of that from the picture  :(

Nothing remotely able to satisfy the challenge in Lincoln  :(

As it's Festival Season, I hope my next one can be done over this Bank Holiday Weekend.

Challenge #151 - Your car with a Tent or Marquee in View.

Erected? :happy:

• Like 1

Erected? :happy:

Of course it has to be. How else do you determine what it is? It's not functional if it isn't.

I've now added that rule to the challenge.

Does it have to be a Skoda?

As this is the Briskoda game it is preferable that it is your Skoda. However as these challenges state 'Your Car' it can be a non-Skoda. One of the original players of this game, John999Boy, used to use all manor of his vehicles, rarely in his Skoda. This year BossFox has done them in his Nissan(s).

I could argue that 1 possibly 2 sides are missing so not 'fully up'. However I can imagine it's still fully functional as it will allow better access and airflow, so will award you with the win.

• Like 1

Thanks, Jim. Sorry for the delay; had my dad down for the weekend.

Challenge #153; Your car and a pre Octavia/ Fabia SKODA. (Felicia, Favorit or any that preceded those models)

Not your own, either ;)

so my MKII Fabia and a MKI fabia? (sorry to sound thick) :D

no, that would be your car with it's predecessor. I'm after a Skoda Felicia, a Favorit or any other Skoda that came before them :)

If your car IS a Felicia or a Favorit, then you'd need another Felicia/ Favorit or any other Skoda made prior to your own.

A Skoda made before 1996.