TERKINS Vrs

TERKIN

blimey lmao!! i was just sitting down coffee in one hand ratchet in the other sun beating down nice and casual,did keep going to remove just to find its attached somewhere else lol the turbo to manifold bolts were really loose on mine no effort at all to move

pretty good day!

started by getting one of these from a local briskie

333ir0k.jpg

then cracked on refitting turbo,also noticed that when i removed it the tip had been crushed down to about 1cm,does know one else have this trouble? made a slight modification anyway.

nznkty.jpg

then flywheel and clutch,got close with the box had to leave it for another day getting to cheesed off lol

35n0e89.jpg

111sg3d.jpg

disc are pretty much shot so new ones :kiss:

64ib1j.jpg

• Like 1

Good work Terkin.... Things moving along nicely.

Iv also got a snapped stud in the turbo! Really can't be bothered to get if fixed at the moment! It will be a right pita!

Craig

cheers :thumbup:

yeah its not fun,mine was blowing and sounded ****e so couldn't leave it any longer! i ripped all the thread off so couldn't use extractor might be easier for you lol.

Good work as usual mate that last bit getting the box on is always the worse! Just keep trying :) all i keep hearing about is turbo studs snapping :(

progress at last!! gear box is back on and sealed :devil: most of the engine bits are back in to

wrx8ag.jpg

4jx7gm.jpg

and then for the first in nearly a month down on all fours :rofl: just to find out i must of ballsed up fitting the coilovers :wall:

2ztccw7.jpg

quick snap of my new monster along side a standard 2tonne jack and bigger 3tonne

2lo3w46.jpg

so not to much longer hopefully :rofl:

• Like 1