Yeti Owners required for Market Research

insight focus

Nice ride from the Wirral - £70 fee should cover the fuel.

I'm down there anyway on the train for a business meeting, so no bother to stay for an extra 2 hours.

Wouldn’t do it normally, but hey I may get to meet the illustrious rockhopper!

What’s not to like!

• Like 1

Anyone ever been to anything (or heard of)like this. £70 for two hours, is there a limit on numbers? Ten people turning up equals £700, who gives that sort of cash away? Do you get paid in cash? or "alarm bells starting" do you have to give your bank details for the money to be "paid in to."

What company is behind this?

As I said, be extremely careful.

I think there is nothing at all surprising about this kind of thing and £700 is peanuts for market research/focus group kind of stuff.

Lived/worked in London 1976-2006. Might be more surprising in Lundy!!

These focus groups can actually be good fun to take part in, and as well as "giving" information and your opinion, you can also learn a lot as well.

It's also a great way to meet fellow Yeti users, and get paid!! If it wasn't so damn far from Wales, and if I wasn't pee-exing the Yeti for a Superb, I'd be there.

Enjoy it, this who go!

There will be Joke and Countyfile owners there as well. I don't think there are many spaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke to Carol ,this morning.

Ive been bumped, only two places available and both taken.

Ho Hum, story of my life!

:happy:

Sorry Fuzzy... one of those was I. I will be going tonight and have uploaded my two videos to them. :-) Yes we had to make videos too!

But Yetidom (thanks to Briskoda) will have two of the best representatives available! :clap:

The Juke and Countryman owners will definitely look at the Yeti now after we both told them about our cars. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha. It was for Jaguar / Land Rover!!! Thankfully NOT Whatcar.

Currently a very successful company with an increasingly good reputation for quality-Easily room in their range for a smaller/slightly less expensive vehicle Evoques/Freelanders do seem a bit larger and the whole range is vastly overpriced.

They may fancy providing an X1 or Audi, (sorry the numbers escape me but they make them from aircraft carrier size downwards) alternative.

A good idea to discover what sells in smaller SUVs !

Funny I looked at the evoque before I got my Yeti, I loved the styling but theYeti was far more practical and oddly more exclusive IMO. I see far more evoques than I do yetis. Surprising considering I live about a mile from a Skoda dealership.

I'd like to see Jaguar do an attempt at a small SUV, land rover have had a go and it doesn't appeal to me over everything the yeti has to offer

Sorry Fuzzy... one of those was I. I will be going tonight and have uploaded my two videos to them. :-) Yes we had to make videos too!

No worries Johann, would have been past my bedtime by the time I got home anyway!

Cheers, Fuzzy

Currently a very successful company with an increasingly good reputation for quality-Easily room in their range for a smaller/slightly less expensive vehicle Evoques/Freelanders do seem a bit larger and the whole range is vastly overpriced.

They may fancy providing an X1 or Audi, (sorry the numbers escape me but they make them from aircraft carrier size downwards) alternative.

A good idea to discover what sells in smaller SUVs !

It is no secret that they are working on something to replace the Defender... Which will be roughly Yeti sized.

Thousands of pics here.

One or two interesting shapes there (strange - reminiscent of a Yeti!) but all horribly over-wheeled again. Where's the allowance for off-road axle articulation?

They are concept cars and as such ALWAYS wear wheels that are way oversized. Don't fret. The production version will wear normal wheels.

There has been a huge thread on this car on here already in August of 2011:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/211933-new-lr-defender-concept/

..........There has been a huge thread on this car on here already in August of 2011:........

Ah- that was just before my time here. I'll read the thread from end to end! With three LR's in our family motoring history I'm always interested (and, sadly, usually disappointed) in their development.