Paying Full Price?

Just out of curiousity , what sort of discount (if any) off full list prices are people getting offered on new Skodas?

Are there any models that are being discounted more than others?

I got a very nice price on my Octavia because the dealer had pre-registered it to meet their end of quarter sales target. Technically I'm the second owner but as it only had 4 miles on the clock I can't say I'm that distressed.

I got nothing apart from the mats/paint protection pack chucked in - mind you there was a shortage of them back then! ...and unfortunately I haven't got a very good poker face and the dealer knew I enjoyed my test drive A LOT :D

I think dealers are a lot more willing to deal now then say a year ago.

I got my RS last September and got parking sensors thrown in for paying list. I did get a very good part-ex though. I think delaers basically just shift money between discount and part-ex. Unless your just a cash buyer then you should get a good real.

Dave: YGM

Cheers.

Adrian.

I was initially going for a Fabia Elegance TDi Estate , but could only get around 300 off list price.

As it happens the morning I was going to go to the dealer I went to a little local motor show they have each year.

There was another Skoda dealer I hadn't visited before doing pre registered Octavia TDi Elegance for

I just bought a vRS estate and though in the end I bought a 3 month old car with all toys on it I was making the choice between that and a brand new one. For the new car they offered a