Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

Its a fairly straightforward job. Biggest pain seems to be getting the hub carrier off the bottom of the struts on the front. I had to unbolt the passenger driveshaft as I didn't have the correct socket for the hub nut, this was to allow the hub carrier to drop down low enough to come off the strut.

I also took the wipers off to lift the scuttle panel up enough without risking cracking it when taking the 3 bolts out at the top of each side.

Apparently pressed plates are now an advisory on MOT's due to their lack of reflective abilities.

I bought mine with the correct lettering/spacing etc, with the correct standard but the rules have changed.

Just to let you know...

Black is boring, overdone and looks pants so no thanks.

Greens getting to popular now. Saw a new fiesta in metalic brown earlier that looked pretty cool so that may work ;)

Cheers for the heads up on the plates, they are listed as legal so we shall see. I've a nice mot man if not ;)

• Like 1

yea i didnt quite mean it to come across like tht was just jogging my memory :giggle: :giggle:

yea red looks good man

is this mapped?? if not why are you faffing with wheel colours!! POWER! always comes first :angel:

yea i didnt quite mean it to come across like tht was just jogging my memory :giggle: :giggle:

yea red looks good man

is this mapped?? if not why are you faffing with wheel colours!! POWER! always comes first :angel:

Too low to go so may aswell be show ;)

You need to see it, these pics don't do it justice. It's to low to go quick, a mate followed me the other day and said it looked like it'd been dropped from a height as the cambers mad lol. It'll bounce you off the road ;)