Manchester Meet: Cars & Coffee

MrAndyT

Hey guys and girls, next meet will be on the 21st April usual time of 12pm.

Manchester - Hotlight Store

Barton Dock Road

Trafford Park

Manchester

M41 7PP

Everyone happy with the venue or would you like a change?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im a first time member.i wud like to come and check it out.ive just got my first mk1 Octavia vrs with rs4 wheel on it.i will post a pic soon to c wot anyone thinks.

I will try and be there this time :). Not sure if I will be in the blue mk2 or (New) white Monte Carlo, depends if the dealers can pull their fingers out and hurry up!

• Like 1

I should be able to make this one but will have to keep you posted, having new caret fitted the weekend after and still get lots and lots of dreaded glossing to do yet!?!

Hope to see everyone there on Sunday, hopefully some new face too. Having my alloys refurbished on Wednesday so i finally get those steels off! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wont be able to make it - not enough points in the bank to keep the Mrs at bay !! Pity cos there are some new people hoping to turn up - enjoy the doughnuts!!

Southy - I got the AP coilovers done - nice !

• Like 1

Spent the day cleaning the car so it's all nice and shiny now ready for tomorrow, supposed to rain tho I believe, ah well should get some nice beading with the 2 coat's of wax on the motor ;)

Spent the day cleaning the car so it's all nice and shiny now ready for tomorrow, supposed to rain tho I believe, ah well should get some nice beading with the 2 coat's of wax on the motor ;)

Lovely I think ill have to give mine a proper detail soon and top up my LSP. Looking forward to it as I've got my alloys back on :)